“It's a very good place!..”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
Ranked #219 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed February 24, 2013

It's a very good place , I love breakfast, the place was amazing that's the best place in San Diego because its very close to the stadium, I love go to sandiego and see the chargers game! The next vacation I should go is this hotel! 5 stars totally!

• Stayed: December 2012
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your most recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that you were so happy with the service and cleanliness of the property. We look forward to seeing you when you vacation in San Diego to go see the Chargers!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was an awesome experience , very neat , sanitary, and room service was great, and prompt. The location is perfect, overall it was excellent! My husband loved the place & is planing our next visit real soon . Definitely going to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. It's great to hear that you and your husband had such a fantastic trip to San Diego and even happier to hear that you will be staying with us next time you are in San Diego.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Well where do i start.. The room service was excellent . I had no issues with no one.. The front desk people were really great and friendly. I like the fact that they had breakfast to eat every single morning. Sometimes I don't have time to eat breakfast when I go to work in the morning so I just go to the lobby and get a warm oatmeal that's really fast to do and my muffin. I recommend this hotel to anyone that enjoys excellent room service and a friendly front desk

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that the associates provided such excellent service during your stay. I'm also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast in the morning. Again, thank you so much for the great review of your stay and our associates. We hope to see you next time you are in San Diego.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The stay there was excellent and i will love to return. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! The front desk service was great and helpful and really nice. The rooms were well mantained and very clean. And having walmart and other stores around the area was a plus.!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time recognize the service of our associates. It's great to hear that they made such a positive impact during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love this place for the price I've paid I stay with a number of times before and after the remodel and let me tell you I wouldn't have know it was the same place it still had the same great staff thanks you Nayeli for always remembering me :)

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that Nayeli remembers and welcomes you back each time visit our property. Thank you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay America in Mission Valley may times over the past 4 years. The first 2 years I stayed on a full time month-to-month rental. Since then I have stayed at least a week or more each month and will continue to stay there indefinitely. Walking into the lobby and greeting any of the staff, from the management to the latest new staff, you are greeted with cheerfulness, a smile, and a feeling that you have just returned home. Everyone there is very service oriented and desires to do anything possible to make you comfortable and happy. Nayeli and Susanna make you feel that you are their most important guest! Lots of amenties like full kithcen, flat screen TV's with great movies, clean, quiet rooms. And the room heaters and air conditioners are quiet and their air filters are kept clean so you have a sweet smelling room! Location can not be beat. Save yourself time looking around and do yourself a favor - just call and make a reservation - if you can get one! Once you go there - you will always return there.

Room Tip: I do not smoke so I like to stay on either the first or second floor, But for those that do, the 3r...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you taking the time to recognize the level of great service that is provided by our associates. It's great to hear that we will continue to be your lodging choice while in San Diego. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've stayed at extended stay hotels before, but this hotel is by far the best. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the property was very clean. The kitchenette was very useful and it saved me some money on fast food. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that the associates provided helpful and friendly service and the kitchen was a benefit during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!