Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
Ranked #211 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The stay there was excellent and i will love to return. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! The front desk service was great and helpful and really nice. The rooms were well mantained and very clean. And having walmart and other stores around the area was a plus.!!!

• Stayed December 2012
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time recognize the service of our associates. It's great to hear that they made such a positive impact during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love this place for the price I've paid I stay with a number of times before and after the remodel and let me tell you I wouldn't have know it was the same place it still had the same great staff thanks you Nayeli for always remembering me :)

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that Nayeli remembers and welcomes you back each time visit our property. Thank you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
La Quinta, Ca
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay America in Mission Valley may times over the past 4 years. The first 2 years I stayed on a full time month-to-month rental. Since then I have stayed at least a week or more each month and will continue to stay there indefinitely. Walking into the lobby and greeting any of the staff, from the management to the latest new staff, you are greeted with cheerfulness, a smile, and a feeling that you have just returned home. Everyone there is very service oriented and desires to do anything possible to make you comfortable and happy. Nayeli and Susanna make you feel that you are their most important guest! Lots of amenties like full kithcen, flat screen TV's with great movies, clean, quiet rooms. And the room heaters and air conditioners are quiet and their air filters are kept clean so you have a sweet smelling room! Location can not be beat. Save yourself time looking around and do yourself a favor - just call and make a reservation - if you can get one! Once you go there - you will always return there.

Room Tip: I do not smoke so I like to stay on either the first or second floor, But for those that do, the 3r...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you taking the time to recognize the level of great service that is provided by our associates. It's great to hear that we will continue to be your lodging choice while in San Diego. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've stayed at extended stay hotels before, but this hotel is by far the best. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the property was very clean. The kitchenette was very useful and it saved me some money on fast food. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that the associates provided helpful and friendly service and the kitchen was a benefit during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San diego
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had a business trip and decided to stay here . I definately dont regret my decision because everyone was so nice to me it felt like i was at the waldorf astoria. Great customer service. I will be back anytime im in town for business .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our property, specifically the customer service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that you will stay with us again next time you are in San Diego. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed February 7, 2013

From the beginning of my stay until the end, the staff was terrific. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff. I stay in many different hotels when I travel throughtout the US, however I have never felt like I at was at home until I stayed here. Thank you to all the staff for making this feel like a home away from home!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time write such a complimentary review of our associates and property. I'm so pleased that you felt like we were your home away from home. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming yo back in the future!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

When I stayed at your guys hotel I was greeted with such warmth and the employees were amazing. They were nice friendly and very helpful and informative. I was visting San Diego and they told me all the hot spots I could go to. I had so much fun during my stay. You have my business for life. Thank you to all the employees for making my time there an amazing trip.

• Stayed October 2012
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to express my gratitude for your unbelievably kind and generous comments. When you say that we've earned your business for life, I cannot begin to say how appreciative we are in your vote of confidence. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates went above and beyond to make your trip to San Diego so much fun. Again, thank you so much for the excellent comments about our associates, we look forward to your next trip to San Diego.