I booked this hotel for a 3 night stay because it was close to the college, it said it was recently renovated, it had good reviews and a kitchen. I will never stay at this hotel again! When we exited the elevator to go to our room, there were what appeared to be unfinished repairs in the halls and our room had a terrible odor of mold & mildew. We asked to switch rooms and were shown three other rooms, all of which smelled unpleasant. We were told they had a flood recently and given an air neutralizer to hang on the air conditioner. No one was working to improve the damaged areas over the four days we were there. The bedding was yellowish-white and stained, the carpet did note feel clean when you walked on it in the room, the Guest Information booklet had food stains on it, the bathroom had a red crayon mark across the counter, the water pressure in the shower wasn't very good and the Grab & Go breakfast had minimal selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Extended Stay America San Diego
- Extended Stay San Diego
- San Diego Extended Stay