Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
$207
$190
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$421
$369
$479
$389
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$233
$214
  • Restaurant
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$255
  • Breakfast included
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$316
$259
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$351
$329
Official Site
$309
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$349
$289
  • Pool
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$299
$275
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsqualcomm stadiumhome away from homenight stayquiet areaa nice place to staygreat ratefront desk clerkenjoyed my stayvonsfreewaypets
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had a good experience. The hotel is in a great location. The staff are really wonderful. Check in was smooth and pleasant. The price was really good for the area. Great amenities. We really can't think of anything we didn't like. Would come back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This hotel has just recently been remodeled. the location is convinient because everything is close by and the staff are very welcoming and nice

Room Tip: King size beds are a must
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Christina g
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I love this place. It clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly. The grab and go breakfast is fresh and simple. I really enjoyed my stay and I'm defiantly stay with these guys again!

Room Tip: a quite hotel for sure
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ellie b

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stay. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The staff there is great! Once i walked in I felt welcomed especially by the front desk rep.(i believe her name was Nayeli) she was very friendly and helpful. My whole experience was fantastic!! The hotel is very clean and updated. I will definatley recommend this hotel to family and friends :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank leslie V

Leslie,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at Extended Stay! The staff was very friendly and they answered all my questions. The room was a great size and clean. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. I enjoyed the location because it was close to the freeway. I would visit this location again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank paula g

Paula,

Thank you so very much for your kind review of Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Whenever I read comments like yours it always so rewarding. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.