“Fantastic Breakfast great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Snooze
Ranked #8 of 4,561 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 8+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country.
Traverse City, Michigan
“Fantastic Breakfast great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Was there at Snooze at Spring Break ! It was fantastic food and service was great went early I recommend going early! We did not have to wait!!! Awesome!!!

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“One of the best breakfast places in SD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

As someone who could eat breakfast at anytime of the day I love Snooze. You have to expect to wait to be seated but for me it's totally worth it. I always get the 3 egg omelet and I'm never disappointed. The service is great and the food is always so yummy.

• Visited August 2014
Villa Park, California
“Cool vibe, great coffee, OK food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were both surprised with the food. It got super reviews, but just didn't do it for us. It was ok, but just ok. He had the traditional breakfast, I had their version of a breakfasty pot pie. I liked the unique idea. Had a lot of black pepper and good veggies, but was just....OK. Would def not wait the hour+ again (they were quoting 1.5 hour wait for parties of more than 2 for breakfast at 11 a.m.) Love the method of texting when table is getting "near" and fun attitude with texts while you wait. Nice method of communicating when the wait is so very long.

Visited August 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Food, Friendly Staff, Cute Decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The staff at Snooze is incredibly friendly and helpful. We went close to closing time because I failed at checking the time before walking in, so we didn't have to wait for a table. Our waitress was amazing and gave great recommendations. I ended up getting an omelet and my friend got one of their egg benedicts and both were great! We also tried the strawberry malt pancake, which I personally didn't care for, it was a texture thing and I'm a picky eater, but my friend liked it.

The decor is very cute and retro looking and they have these really cool round booths that I want in my house!

There wasn't any street parking when we went, so we pared at the garage across the street at the movie theater. If you're not looking specifically for Snooze you can miss it since it's on a small but busy street. Well, even if you ARE looking for it you may miss it like I did.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Amazing! The OMG French Toast was outstanding. We went twice, and I ordered it both times. The pancakes were delicious, and my husbad thought the "Snooze Breakfast" buritto was fantastic. The buritto was so big, it was comical. Portions were very generous and the coffee was excellent. My daughter has nut allergies, and the staff was very knowledgeable and attentive to her needs. Plan to wait for a table, especially on the weekend, but it is absolutely worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Visited July 2014