“Omg...I wanted to take this whole place back to my home town!”
Review of Snooze

Snooze
Ranked #26 of 5,141 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 10+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country.
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We went here after a particularly heavy halloween night out in San Diego and we needed some hangover medicine. This place really did the trick. Worth the 20 minute wait for a table...honestly. There are so many other eateries on this street you do begin to wonder why you are waiting so long for brunch when you could go to any number of places and eat straight away. When your food arrives you know you did the right thing. The French toast was amazing. The pancakes were so fluffy. The savoury food passing by us and making their way to other tables also looked satisfying as did the faces on their owners after they had eaten! The staff were really friendly. If the owners of this place wanted to open one in the uk I would seriously consider running It for them. Every town should have a Snooze. Loved it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Loved, Loved, Loved this place....just wish they were open longer than 2 but nonetheless, my pancakes were delish..Had my first mimosa and I assume it was good because I can't compare it to another one. I will definitely go back again. Service was good & pleasant!

1  Thank Karena_Jax01
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm new in town and already have a favorite breakfast spot, Snooze! The Chilaquiles Benedict and Breakfast Pot Pie were amazing. The house Guatemala coffee is fabulous and the art gallery-ish decor is welcoming and fun. I'll definitely be back to try the interesting assortment of pancakes and bloody marys!

1  Thank Carey G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a great breakfast here. The food was unique, portions more than ample and the service top notch.

2  Thank JennyHonaker
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Get there early on weekends (before 8:00 am) or you will be waiting in line forever! Even if you have to wait, Snooze is worth it! The staff is friendly, the food spectacular, and if you like Bloody Mary's, go for the SPICY one! Reasonable prices and big comfortable booths make breakfast fun again.