“Awesome sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had the vegetable sushi made to order and the spicy tempura sushi. I was sick n upset stomach they made the chicken n rice to order very clean n good service.

1  Thank SSubedi
There are newer reviews for Shino

Reviewed May 5, 2013

definitely belongs in the upper echelon.

The sushi and sashimi are phenomenal. The sashimi is very fresh and of the highest quality. The sushi rolls are creative and flavorful. My favorites, ordered at the suggestion of our chef, were the Salmon tempura roll and the Del Mar roll.

The service is excellent. Everyone was quick, courteous, and polite. It is evident that they aim to exceed expectations and make guests feel comfortable. Basically, Shino Sushi is offers everything one would want in a sushi restaurant. I think it is the best in San Diego.

My only complaint is they are very expensive so be prepared and bring a lot of cash!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Lovely decor, excellent service and out of this world food. The crab cucumber salad and the kobe beef appetizers were mouthwatering - perfect!! The sashimi and rolls were sooo fresh, perfectly/artfully prepared and delicious - oh so delicious! Hard to pick a favorite, but the special spider roll and the spicy scallop were to die for. Price was incredibly reasonable, five in our party, we all ate (maybe overate!) and our tab was only $200.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Although pricey, you get your moneys worth. Great sushi! Maybe the decor is not that great. The place is not that evident form the street, there is only a small sign.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The sushi and sashimi are some of the freshest I have ever had in my entire life but I don't know if it's worth the amount of money I payed 120 dlls for two peolple!
The service is great but there are some rolls in the 20 dlls range that will put a dent in your wallet fast I recommend going and really seeing if it's worth it! Maybe for a rare treat.