All reviewsbasketball courtstay bridgecarmel mountain ranchfull kitchenwashers and dryersfree breakfastsmall kitchenfreeway accessliving areasafari parkown bathrooman excellent place to stayevening receptionsocial hourkids loved the pooltwo nightsthe hotel is conveniently located
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was smooth sailing. The check in and check out process was easy and fast. We stayed here for 2 days for our family legoland vacation. The location itself was centralized as there are grocery stores and restaurants in the vicinity. In terms of it's distance from legoland california, it's a 30 min drive.

We rented the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite for 5 adults and 2 kids (2 and 4 yr old). The suite has a mini kitchen and a living room. We were happy with our stay as the rooms were clean and presentable. The beds were comfortable as well. The first room has a king size bed, while the second room has 2 full size beds. All rooms have televisions including the living room with a dvd player.

The hotel has its perks. They do provide daily complimentary hot breakfast for the guests. They also have free wifi. Guests are also free to use the hotel's washing and dryer machine for laundry.

TIP: In terms of room cleaning, the hotel provides 'light cleaning' (trash removal, towel change, bed make up) for guests that are staying for less than 7 days. Otherwise, they do a full clean for guests who stay 7 days or more.

Overall, this hotel is a good one for family vacation. Definitely recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I spent there one week. Food is ok but almost each morning same breakfast. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday serving dinner as well. It is close to shoping center. Rooms are clean and confy beds. In general, it is ok. Range 3 star hotel

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2018

The Location of this Hotel is excellent for restaurants, shops and other amenities. The Hotel needs to make big improvements to Bathroom facilities and room cleanliness. Stains on the floor/Toilet, food particles on the Desk and others are never cleaned for a many days. They only do very basic cleaning, e.g Change towels, clear dustbins etc. I hope cleaners are given sufficient time to clean each room, there must be random inspection to ensure rooms are well cleaned. The Staff at Front Desk was very helpful on check-in/out, changes to room and to my other questions. Especially, Katherine Fernandezmarin.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I spent a long weekend at the Stay bridge. The room was clean and quiet. The bed comfy. The breakfast had a great selection of various items. The staff was great. I wasn't there long enough to enjoy the dinners.

Room Tip: Rooms on the outer edges of the hotel are quietist. At breakfast and happy hour it can get hectic with all of the kids running around
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Booked the room for my parents. It is a bit far from San Diego attractions likely marketed toward long term visiting workers at nearby businesses. The room was nice, has full kitchen bedroom set off from the living area. Not huge, but felt big compared to most hotel rooms and is likely about 30% bigger. Parents stayed 3 nights, the 4 of us were able to enjoy pizza delivery, and treats from the Asian bakery we visited. play cards etc. there was enough room all with island counter in kitchen and sofa with coffee table. I didn't eat breakfast but heard it was good. I think if was roughly 15% cheaper and a bit nicer than property they stayed last time in town they requested I re-book. But didn't mind I book this one as it was nicer even though further away.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family