My family and I recently completed our 7th stay at this hotel. The average length of our 7 visits is 10 days, so we are very familiar with the hotel and its staff. The hotel completed renovations in August. The exterior was power-washed and painted, adding to its visual appeal upon arrival. There are new flat screen TVs in all rooms, new drapes, new furniture, etc. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable and provide many of the conveniences of home such as a refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave and coffee maker. There is a heated outdoor pool, a basketball court, a laundry room and an exercise room. The kitchen/dining area was thoroughly renovated. It is a very welcoming and inviting area of the hotel, adjacent to a Great Room which is a fun place to sit by yourself while enjoying coffee or tea, to meet friends or introduce yourself to a guest. There are abundant opportunities to meet and greet since a hot breakfast is provided seven mornings a week and a casual dinner is provided three evenings per week in midweek at the Sundowner Receptions. In addition, the location of the hotel is another positive feature. It is not located downtown among the hustle and bustle of businesses and tourists, offers ample parking, and has a variety of restaurants and many stores nearby. All of the customary destinations for visitors to San Diego are within a reasonable driving distance: Petco Park, Sea World, Balboa Park, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Seaport Village, La Jolla, the Pacific Ocean, the maritime museum and Midway aircraft carrier. Lastly, my family and I always appreciate the helpful, friendly and courteous employees of this wonderful hotel. We are already planning to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites - San Diego Rancho Bernardo Hotel is the favorite extended stay hotel in the Rancho Bernardo Area. We offer free high speed internet access in every guest room and daily complimentary buffet breakfast! Our all suite hotel offers studio, one bedroom and two-bedroom/two bath suites. Each Suite features fully equipped kitchens, including microwave, 2-burner stove top, dishwasher, ice maker and coffeemaker, perfect for any extended stay. The Staybridge Suites - Rancho Bernardo has spacious suites featuring separate living and work areas as standard amenities. Each suite has a direct dial phone number, two phone lines, speaker phone, voice mail, data port and free high-speed Internet access. We also have on site 24 hour business center, Bridgemart convenience store, fitness center and free laundry facilities. Our outdoor heated pool and sport court are available year round. Complimentary shuttle service is offered within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, Mon. - Fri. 8am - 7pm. The Staybridge Suites - San Diego Rancho Bernardo Hotel is conveniently located adjacent to Northrop Grumman and Scripps Hospital. In addition our location provides great access to all of the companies that call Rancho Bernardo home. These companies include Sony, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, SAIC, Hewlett Packard (HP), NOKIA, Pulse, Siemens, NCR, Intel, Delta Designs and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Staybridge Suites