“great healthy food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 1, 2014

loved this place. Food was fresh tasty and good portions. and all for $10 each. soup salad sandwiches and main dishes were all great. We liked this place better than tender greens. don't hesitate. We went early and had a short wait but the line up as we left was long.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Wow, my roasted chicken and mushroom and sauted veggies were great but the Brussels sprouts were outstanding! All for $10? Wow! I ate health and delicious! Will return often!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I went to urban plates with my friends after hanging out at the beach in the morning. easy to find seats (~1:30PM). good food. line was a bit disorganized though

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just ate there again. Great before hitting the movie place. Cineopolis
The best salads anywhere. Great value and despite being a high column place the salad guy remembers me and what I like on the salads

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Consistent, unique, fresh and delicious food with a great atmosphere. Good for children or take out as well.