“They make a great pie!”

Pizza Port Ocean Beach
Ranked #93 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been to Ocean Beach many times but this time I decided to take in the local fare. I am not a beer drinker, but I did sample some of their brews. I have to say, as a wine drinker, they had some brews that were definitely drinkable. The San Francisco Pizza was amazing and the dough simply divine! It is "family style" seating so this is not the place for quiet dining. A sports restaurant atmosphere with lots of tvs. Truly enjoyable experience from start to finish at an affordable price.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We found this restaurant via Foursquare and they offered $5.00 cashback if you used your American Express card. We had the $4.99 pizza slice and salad and it was very good. Our two-year old enjoyed it too. I would definitely recommend. We were from out of town and had wanted to go to Hodad's, but the line was out the door!

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great selection of craft brews, even guest beers offered. I tried 2. Burning of Rome IPA which was very good. The retox pale ale which had slight bad finish but still good. Pizza was thicker crust but good, and even better the next day cold. My only complaint was dining room was packed and too loud, every one trying talk louder than next person. But we Will be back for the craft beer n pizza.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very fun beach pizza spot. The food was soon good. Band was playing. Kids loved it too.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was a very busy place and I can tell why. Great selection of world class beers by one of the best brewers in the country. The pizza was good, but being an east coaster, I thought the dough was a bit "light" if that's a thing. Also, as busy as the place was, it would be nice to be able to grab a couple of seats at a bar or at a table with service. Having to wait in 2 separate lines to place orders carry stuff back to the table, wait and listen for them to call my name to go pick up my pizza, it wouldn't keep me from coming back, maybe just not as much as I would if they had table or counter service.