“Great Neighborhood Greek Cafe”
Review of Harbor Greek Cafe

Harbor Greek Cafe
Ranked #1,207 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Greek
Kailua, Hawaii
“Great Neighborhood Greek Cafe”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

So happy to find the Harbor Greek Cafe in the Liberty Station area of San Diego. Just four tables inside and four out, the food does not disappoint. The Gyros sandwhiches are fabulous and very authentic. The meat is perfectly seasoned as compared to others which are so bland. Just fun and very friendly!

• Visited September 2013

San Diego, California
“Great food and service. Very casual dining, a few outdoor tables.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food is good and tastes authentic. A bit pricey but they always have a special for about 7 bucks. Very casual dining room, where you order than sit down and it is brought to you. TV on the wall usually on a travel type channel. We've enjoyed Gyro's, kabab's, soup and salads here.

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Great Tasting Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is one restaurant that I highly recommend to visitors in the area. It is always packed during lunch but it is definitely worth the wait. The food here is delicious and the staff is awesome, they are always friendly and fast. My usual food here is the Gyros sandwich special or the Chicken & Gyros combo plate. They have a lot of variety of choices so anyone can find something good to eat. There are a lot of restaurant choices in the area but this is one of my favorites. Most people I recommend this restaurant to are repeat customers as well.

Visited September 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“The best Lamb I've ever had!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I am so glad that I live in Palm Springs and not to close to this restaurant because its so good and I would always be eating there. Its That GOOD!. I had the grilled half of chicken dinner with Greek salad and my husband had beef and lamb plate, I wanted to eat all his lamb after trying it, but I didn't of course. Anyhow every time I come to San Diego im definitely going to the Harbor Greek Café.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“Reminds me of Athens”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I returned from Greece. This cafe had the authentic food I remember. Great varietal of Greek food, quickly and full of flavor.

• Visited April 2013