My wife and I stayed at this hotel from July 22-30. I used trip advisor before booking and I was little disappointed. The rooms seemed kind of old, the carpet was kind of worn out and spotty, the king size bed was a joke, and the rooms were some what clean.
We tried to switch to a downtown hotel but they were all booked. Our overall experience was ok. Will we stay here again, yes, but it will not be our first, second, or third choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa! Located just minutes from I-805 and I-15, we put all of the wonderful things San Diego has to offer at your fingertips! Nestled within San Diego's Telecomm and Biotech Corridor, we are also a quick drive to Sea World, La Jolla, Lego Land and the North County beach communities. Next door you'll find a shopping center complete with over 15 restaurants including: Thai, Greek, Mexican, Sushi, and Indian cuisine, BevMo, UPS Store and a Fresh and Easy Grocery store. All of our spacious suites feature our newly upgraded bedding as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We also offer premium cable, complete with international channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our 24 hour guest service staff are always on call to help make your stay with us exceptional. Please make yourself at home and get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites in Sorrento Mesa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Staybridge Suites Sorrento Mesa