We stayed at Staybride in Anaheim as well and this one was much nicer. The rooms were newer and bigger. The breakfast was about the same but had a few more choices like omelets and rice. The staff was awesome. It was quiet and not crowded like Anaheim. The location was a little far from Old Town and the Zoo (30 min) but close to beaches at La Jolla and Torrey Pines (15 min).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa! Located just minutes from I-805 and I-15, we put all of the wonderful things San Diego has to offer at your fingertips! Nestled within San Diego's Telecomm and Biotech Corridor, we are also a quick drive to Sea World, La Jolla, Lego Land and the North County beach communities. Next door you'll find a shopping center complete with over 15 restaurants including: Thai, Greek, Mexican, Sushi, and Indian cuisine, BevMo, UPS Store and a Fresh and Easy Grocery store. All of our spacious suites feature our newly upgraded bedding as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We also offer premium cable, complete with international channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our 24 hour guest service staff are always on call to help make your stay with us exceptional. Please make yourself at home and get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites in Sorrento Mesa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Staybridge Suites Sorrento Mesa