Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa
Fairmont.com
$255
$223
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$282
$260
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$157
$126
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$323
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtfree laundrytwo bedroom suitefull kitchenlarge refrigeratorsafe neighborhoodnice kitchensocial hourdaily breakfastfire pitsofa bedrestaurants and shoppingminute drivequiet areastayed here for a weekbusiness tripthe breakfast area
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have become a huge fan of the Staybridge Suites. I am not sure how they find employees that are so helpful and nice, but it is refreshing. The food is good, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and there is no "resort" or "parking" fee. I feel like I am family when I stay at this chain. I know that sounds like a commercial, but really, they are that nice!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tentsleeper
Maruja A, Digital and Social Media Specialist at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We would like to "Thank You" for your excellent review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and met your expectation.

We hope to see you again soon. If you need any assistance with your future booking call us at 858.453.5343.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I frequently stay at this hotel and did again on November 14th on short notice. The staff was very accomodating and I was able to reserve a room over the phone with them. While they are on the higher end for my budget the money is well worth it.
The rooms are comfortable and recently re-modeled. They offer a reception three nights weekly which is excellent and their breakfast service is very nice as well. Most importantly, they accept and welcome pets!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Maruja A, Digital and Social Media Specialist at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Hi Lori,

We would like to "Thank You" for your excellent review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed for two nights while on business in the area. This hotel is conveniently located on Mira Mesa Blvd, close to Hwy 805.

PROS: friendly staff, clean and spacious room with a small kitchen, good (free) hot breakfast, pretty back patio area, close to restaurants (strip mall next door with varied choices-Vietnamese, Indian, Japanese, Fresh & Easy market, etc..)
CONS: None really. It was slightly hard to find because the hotel is tucked behind a Shell gas station and the Staybridge sign is not very prominent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Maruja A, Guest Service Agent at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you your recent stay at Staybridge Suites Sorrento Mesa. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We value your feedback and we appreciate your interest in letting us know how we might better serve our guests.

If you need any help on your future reservations please call us 858.453.5343

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This isn't three star. You will feel 5star hotel. Seriously I got discounted price from Hotwire but they don't treat you like that like other hotels. Rooms was awesome. Nice and clean. Staff was really nice. And amenities was good. Beds are comfortable too. Definitely I will stay to this hotel if I will come back to San Diego. :-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Pratik M
Maruja A, Guest Service Agent at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Hi Pratik,

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here for a work related trip and stayed 2 nights. I found the accomadations very nice. The hotel was recently refurbished and is very comforatble. They even give you popcorn for the microwave and good coffee in the room. The rooms have everything you need. pots, pans , dishes, glasses. Full kitchen with large refrigerator. The market downstairs has microwavable food if you dont want to go out.

The location is excellent and there are plenty of places to dine and shop within walking distance. The Breakfast is good and on the house. I definetly recommend .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Maruja A, Guest Service Agent at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Hi Darryl,

We would like to thank you for the good review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and met your expectation.

If you need help with your future reservation please call us at 858-453-5343