Open today: Closed

from $169.00
from $79.00
from $65.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Sebastien entertained and amazed with his magic tricks. Highly recommend show for all ages. It proved to be a fun family night out.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Intimate Miracles is a great show and must see for anyone who appreciates sleight of hand up close. Sebastian is a great host and performer.

1  Thank garywatts2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Great intimate magic show in Old Town. Fun for locals looking for something new to do or out of town visitors. Lots of guest interaction! Grab dinner at a close by Mexican restaurant and walk over. Easily accessible from trolley.

1  Thank TravelgirlLD
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Having never been to something like this, we were just amazed - Sebastian is an artist, well worth going!

1  Thank nailcreek
Reviewed September 10, 2016

When visiting in San Diego, make time and take time to spend an evening at the Red Spade Theater.
If you are lucky enough to see "Senastian" perform, you will be so happy.
Engaging, friendly, talented and so much fun...he will astound you with his "up-close" performance and sleight of hand maneuvers, one after another.
Make sure your ears are clean, as there needs to be room in one of them for a very large coin to fit and then be found! It happened to me.....
Sebastian involved much of the audience throughout his performance, making us part of the show.
The theater itself is a small intimate setting where every seat is a good one.
My wife and myself truly enjoyed the show from start to finish, as well as having the chance to talk with Sebastian before and after his performance.
We highly recommend this as a fun, fun evening....abra Cadrabra....
Joel & Rosalie...Boston, MA

3  Thank Joel137
Reviewed March 10, 2016

A. MAZ. ING. I absolutely LOVED this show. I have been to the Magic Castle in Hollywood many years ago and really love intimate magic and Sebastian did not disappoint! I was blown away left and right, even when I was a part of the trick! It was an awesome evening and I highly recommend it. I am actually collaborating with friends for a couples night out so others can be wowed like we were! This is really a can't miss and a great price for a wonderful night out.
With work I am occasionally organizing group dinners and such, this would be a fantastic option and you can arrange for a private show (up to 30, I think) for an extremely reasonable price.
FYI - in the same courtyard is Shawn's on Congress, a quaint wine bar with a fantastic selection and great apps. Nice seating outside as well. The Red Spade Theater allows you to take beverages from Shawn's into the theater at the beginning and during intermission.

1  Thank Kristin O
Reviewed March 6, 2016

We were sitting five feet from Sebastian and could not see the cards disappear or find their way into a deck of cards. Intimate theater just next to a nice wine bar made the evening a real treat for out of town visitors. If you are there on a Saturday night, this is a show not to be missed.

1  Thank Coleman T
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Sebastian and the Red Spade Theater are the best ongoing show in San Diego (Old Town area). In a quaint and very small setting, he works his magical show and showmanship to the delight of everyone. He knows how to work the audience and handle the skeptics. The things he does are mind-boggling. He brings on the awes and the laughter, mixed in with bits of history about Old Town--California's first town. Don't waste your money at some theater watching a play or movie. Try something different and fun. Try Sebastian's Red Spade Theater.

1  Thank RichardDianaT
Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

Sebastian is great: makes us wonder HOW he does it, puts smiles on people's faces.

It was our last night in San Diego and he (Sebastian the Magician) put a "cherry on top" of our small vacation! I Highly recommend this wonderful magic place :-)

2  Thank Anya E
Reviewed October 16, 2014

2 adults. Wow, Fun, Exciting, Mesmerizing! I was invited by my wife's company for a night of food, drink, and magic and I was not let down! Sebastian made the evening enjoyable and memorable, his storytelling mixed in with his art of magic allowed the crowd to get involved both personally and spiritually. I was there with my wife's coworkers and that helped the evening laughable, since some were silly, but even without them, Sebastian knows how to bring the show alive and entertaining. This was a fun evening and one I would enjoy doing again with my love one or with friends. The location is a little out of the way but find it and enjoy, and have fun!

1  Thank Danimal3474