“Great meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Easy to find. The staff helped me decided what to order and told me what was in a sauce or dry. I prefer a curry with sauce. I had a veggie dish and my husband a chicken dish. It was so good. The nan bread was also really good try the garlic cilantro if they have it. My husband had a hot curry they ask on a scale of 1-10 how hot you want it he said 7 which was too hot for me. Very inexpensive worth the drive across town. We use to live in England and eat curry a few times a week so it was nice to fine such a great place.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good food , good ambience , decently priced . When they say spicy from 1 to 10 , careful that you dont cross 6 as their spice is really spicy . Good take aways also available.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I dined here with my family one evening along with other friends. The food was awesome, greeted by a dal soup (complimentary). We didn't expect such tasty food outside India. The Tandoori Chicken, paneer masala, Nan & Kulcha, these are the things we had with dinner. Location of this restaurant is easily reachable.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is by far the best Indian food I have had in the whole of US.
I can say that it can be compared to the best ones in India itself. I can't comment about Nepali food as I haven't been to Nepal.
We had the Chicken and Veg Momos, Lamb Tarkari, Navratan Korma, n Veg biryani and everything was amazing!
I was sad that I was in San Diego only for a day else I would have tried the rest of the menu as well.
The restaurant has a decent ambiance and the staff is very polite and good too.

For the spice level, they add the spice separately. You need to mix the vegetable/curry that comes in to spread the spice equally, else you will end up burning your mouth.

I have been recommending this place to all my friends who will be visiting the area.
I would definitely go back anytime I'm there :)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went with friends who are vegetarians, we are meat eaters, we all had a great meal. My lamb dish was particularily good it was hot as i like it and full of flavour. The Golab Jamin were exceptional in fact the last time i had them as good was in a restaurant in New Delhi, India. The premisies are a bit basic, but the food makes up for that. the staff were very attentive and welcoming. Well worth a visit