I found this hotel to look average outside, however I was pleasantly surprised to see the renovation work that had been done inside. My wife and I stayed on Sept 12th the room was nice but was small and the staff was kind and moved us to a larger one. Everything was fine until we realized there were more guest in our room with us. BUGS... Earwigs to be exact, I complained to the clerk, she said "yes I saw one here too" I quietly killed two of them as a Veteran I've had some experience with this overseas..... but then one crawled on my wife while she lay in bed... OMG! My wife couldn't take it.... We moved to the hotel across the street for the rest of the week. I never heard from management and just consider the money to be a loss. I can no longer recommend my fellow Veterans Stay with them. I used to always send people there. How disappointing this experience was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of San Diego, the Red Roof Inn San Diego Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is near beautiful Mission Bay Park—the largest manmade aquatic park in the world. We’re within 10 minutes to some of San Diego’s most popular attractions, including SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Valley view Casino Center, Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and University of San Diego. Within 15-20 minutes of Red Roof San Diego, you’ll find La Jolla Cove, Qualcomm Stadium, Balboa Park, Harbor Cruises with whale watching, Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, USS Midway Museum, the GasLamp Quarter, Petco Park, University Town Centre Mall, Mission Valley Mall, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, the University of California San Diego, the California Western Center of Law, and San Diego State University, and LEGOLAND. We are also near many military bases and also within walking distance of several restaurants. Our comfortable rooms offer high speed wireless internet, in-room coffee makers, cable TV, microwaves, refrigerators, and hairdryers. Our hotel has a business center, and a deluxe breakfast each morning. With our easy access to so many of San Diego’s fun destinations, it’s easy to see why we’re the ideal choice for your stay!ed Roof San Diego Pacific Beach/SeaWorld has recently been renovated and has 100% non-smoking guestrooms and features a free continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am every morning, a business center with a free PC and printer for guests’ use, a guest laundry, free wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout the building, and free onsite parking for cars, trucks, and vans. Our comfortable guest rooms have Cable TV, featuring HBO, CNN, ESPN and Disney; data ports; hair dryers, iron/ironing boards and in-room coffee makers; and free microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Mission Bay Seaworld