I mentioned to Vanessa, at the front desk, that I was staying overnight after a surgery. She upgraded me to a more comfortable room for myself and my caretaker, with easy access to the elevator, at no extra charge. In an era where customer service is a thing of the distant past, it is SO refreshing to have someone do something simple that makes a big difference in your life. THANK YOU RED ROOF INN! Clean, comfortable, accessible - awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of San Diego, Red Roof Inn Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is within walking distance to beautiful Mission Bay Park & Golf Course-the largest manmade aquatic park in the world. Pacific Beach Pier & Boardwalk is only 2.5 miles away, and we're within 10 minutes to some of San Diego's most popular attractions, including SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Valley view Casino Center, Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and University of San Diego. Within 15-20 minutes of Red Roof San Diego, you'll find La Jolla Cove, Qualcomm Stadium, Balboa Park, Harbor Cruises with whale watching, Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, USS Midway Museum, the GasLamp Quarter, Petco Park, University Town Centre Mall, Mission Valley Mall, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, the University of California San Diego, the California Western Center of Law, and San Diego State University. We are also near several military bases and also within walking distance of locallly famous restaurants like Inn N Out Burger, Sushi Ota and Rubio's Original Fish Tacos. With our easy freeway access to so many of San Diego's fun destinations, it's easy to see why we're the ideal choice for your stay! Our comfortable rooms offer individual heat/cool AC units, high speed wireless internet, in-room coffee makers, flat screen cable TV's, microwaves, mini-fridge's, alarm clocks, iron & ironing boards and hairdryers. Our hotel has a business center with free lobby PC access & printer, a guest laundry facility, and offers a deluxe continental breakfast each morning featuring made-to-order Belgian Waffles. Free on site Parking is limited, but always free. We also have a dry cleaning facility and a 24 hour 7-11 convenience store right next door, as well as snack centers and ice/vending machines onsite. Our friendly bi-lingual staff (English and Spanish) will be happy to assist you with tours and attraction information, and we also have discount tickets available for SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo. One well behaved family pet per room is welcome. Sorry, this location does not offer cribs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Diego - Pacific Beach/SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Mission Bay Seaworld