PB Surf Beachside Inn
$499
$389
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$408
$354
  • Restaurant
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$255
$249
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$228
$214
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,128
$259
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$439
$329
Official Site
$309
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,128
$289
  • Pool
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$366
$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewspacific beachsister propertyroom was cleanbeach hotelmini fridgerestaurants barswalking distancethird floortwo blockscan't beat the locationgreat ratecontinental breakfaststreet parkingthe location is perfectking bedcoffee makerla jolla
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Randy the concierge was an amazing host!!! The hotel is less than a block from the ocean. Very nice suites. Can't ask for anything more. For the price you can't beat it, comparable to a stay at a shabbier place and further from the shores of the Pacific. The rooms are more modern, flat screen televisions in the bedroom and living room, stand alone shower with tall glass doors and nice counter tops in little kitchenette and bathroom. Great atmosphere with an ocean breeze coming through the windows.

• Stayed: August 2013
jimsilver, General Manager at PB Surf Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

That breeze can be so nice most days. I think with the location so close to the ocean that I would rather hear the waves and feel the breeze rather than stay locked up with an a/c. Yes, the rooms are all new with all modern amenities that we think make us perhaps the best little place close to the beach in San Diego! Thank you very much for your excellent review!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Was on short notice and needed a place to stay in pacific beach. Called a few places and stumbled on on surf. Randy the general manager hooked me up with an awesome room at a great rate. Would stay here again. Thanks for the help on my trip to pacific beach

• Stayed: August 2013

I'm glad we are able to help you at the last second! I will inform Randy of your compliment! Thank you. And, I hope we will be able to help you again in the future!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here and everything was wonderful the rooms were beautiful, nice and clean, Randy had excellent customer service and helped us out a lot, I will definitely be visiting again and recommending this hotel to all my family and friends

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for letting your family and friends know about our new property! We really need all of the good exposure we can get! Thank you very much!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We really liked this place. Was a little unsure at first as many of the review were first time reviews and this seemed a little fishy to me but the hotel lives up to it's billing.

Not sure if we paid more for a bigger room as we booked through laterooms but we had a corner room and it was huge and had a table with chairs plus a big bed, microwave and coffee maker. Close to the beach. Really close.

Was clean with new towels every day although it got a lower review as the coffee pods were not replenished everyday nor was the toilet paper.

I don't think you'd be disappointed if you book this place but do go for a bigger corner room if possible.

Room Tip: Book a corner room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you! I do wish all of the rooms were corner rooms! Regarding the reviews, I do seriously encourage my guest service agents to ask our guests to please write a review if possible. Randy is very assertive, therefore receiving a lot of feedback, and Alpha is at the property almost every day as well. We are really pushing for reviews as we are a new property with almost no prior exposure. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Rooms are clean and spacious with all amenities. Customer service is friendly from check in to check out. Awesome beach experience. So much to do in neighboring area! Staff is very professional and accommodating. Our family is big in numbers and we loved the special attention from the staff. We had a great vacation and made many new memories. Would definitely recommend the PB Surf Beach side Inn to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was very helpful and friendly! We do hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!