PB Surf Beachside Inn
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$407
$369
Omni Hotels
$479
$389
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$214
  • Restaurant
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$255
$249
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$299
$262
$220
$236
  • Beachfront
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,128
$259
$309
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$351
$329
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewspacific beachsister propertyroom was cleanbeach hotelmini fridgerestaurants barswalking distancethird floortwo blockscan't beat the locationgreat ratecontinental breakfaststreet parkingthe location is perfectking bedcoffee makerla jolla
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was my first time visiting San Diego and my first time staying in this hotel and the WHOLE experience was enjoyable! Everyone at the hotel was so nice; the rooms were clean and comfortable. Randy, was especially helpful. He was friendly and professional. Checking in and checking out were a breeze! All around 2 thumbs up and 5 stars from me!

• Stayed: July 2013
jimsilver, General Manager at PB Surf Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Wow, it's not too often you hear someone say "the best!" Thank you from all of us and especially Randy. We are all happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Location is wonderful. One block from the ocean and many restaurants. Only 15 minutes from Zoo, Midway and many other things. Quiet and clean. Only reason didn't give a 5 is the sink area in the bathroom is very tiny and not much parking when the hotel is full. Otherwise a great place to stay and would definitely recommend it and stair there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Yes, it's very true in many of the rooms. You should have seen the size of the bathrooms prior to our renovation! Anyway, we are very luck to have our sister property only a half of a block away for additional parking. We truly appreciate your review of our property!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I love San Diego and when I took my family on vacation, I found this hotel. It is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel is literally within walking distance to the beach, which my kids and I enjoyed. It was reasonable, spacious, clean and gave excellent custormer service, especially the front desk attendant named Randy, who assisted me with restaurants. What more can you ask for? If you are in this area, I would truly recommend you checking this hotel out. OUTSTANDING place to stay!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ladyj1971

Thank you for the excellent review! I will tell Randy about your comments. I'm glad we were able to assist you with finding a restaurant suitable for your needs. There are so many good choices to choose from within walking distance. And, I hope we will see you and your family again really soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel was an amazing experience and it was just great to relax and enjoy San Diego here. Everything is perfect about this hotel and after staying for a week, I never wanted to leave. The views, the staff, the food, and the rooms are really great and it is just a great place to spend time. The staff was very helpful as well, especially one of them named Randy. He made sure that my stay was great and provided everything that was needed. Overall this is an amazing place and everyone would enjoy it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ajanee E

Perfect! I will tell Randy about your comments. We are very happy that you did not want to leave. I think, even as part of the staff, we all really like being there, and I think that is something noticeable.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Awesome experience . We go to San Diego several times through out the year and always stay there. The rooms are spacious and always clean. They have all the amenities that are useful. Great prices for the rooms. Everything is walking distance from restaurants and bars to the boardwalk. Great location and the entire staff are always helpful and nice. Thanks to all the staff at the front office (Alpha). It's a nice and relaxing home away from home. Love it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I hope we all know you by name by now. You are always welcome at the property, and I hope we will always treat you like "family." Thank you very much!