“Clean & quiet rooms”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle
Ranked #231 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
“Clean & quiet rooms”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at extended stay and had the most pleasurable stay! Extremely courteous staff!!! Room was very clean and well maintained. All appliances were in good working order. Bathtubs are spacious and clean. Kitchen was stocked with appropriate utensils. I will definitely recommend this location to my family and friends whom frequent San Diego. Thank you for a memorable stay!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Luis R
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We just received a copy of your kind review of our property and the service level of our associates. I'm thrilled that you decided to give Extended Stay Hotels a try and that you will definitely be coming back next time your are in San Diego!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Califorina
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Came to San Diego for a couple of days and stayed at the Extended Stay America - San Diego Hotel Circle and loved every minute of it. It was my first time in the hotel and I would definitely stay again. Rooms were spacious and clean. Front desk staff were very professional and polite. Loved the grab-to-go breakfast which was perfect to start your day. Location was perfect, minutes from Old Down Town, San Diego Zoo, shopping, movies, restaurants and easy freeway access. Guest have access to FREE Wi-Fi. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would return again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time write a great review about your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that the associates provided friendly and helpful service while you stayed with us. It's also great to hear that our amenities such as the grab and go breakfast and free wifi were a benefit while you stayed in San Diego. Thank you for chooing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to you seeing you next time you are in San Diego.
Riverside, California
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Price was why I chose this but I never heard of extended stay. Ashley booked my room for me,super friendly and was able to check in early. Very clean modern and enjoyed coffee in the am. Loved this place!!

Room Tip: Head to old town, thanks to the manager for the recommendation on cafe coyote
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank allycat551
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you taking the time to write about your first stay with Extended Stay Hotels. I'm so pleased to hear that your first stay with us was such a positive experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had a great vacation thanks to this hotel really enjoyed the staff and the breakfast and coffee in the morning made it easier to take the day on the rooms were amazing and clean the location is awesome so close to every thing

• Stayed November 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an excellent review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you had a great vacation in San Diego and that our location was perfect for your vacation and most impotantly that our rooms were fresh and crisp during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in San Diego.
Port Chester
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Came to San Diego to relax and have fun = success! The hotel was very clean and has professional, polite and extremely helpful and accommodating staff... I even met a former New Yorker in Gladys! Rooms were spacious and pet friendly. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi and a kitchenette in the rooms, as well as laundry 24hrs/day and on-the-go breakfast. Great location with easy access to the highway – perfect for sightseeing neighboring areas. Would definitely recommend and stay again in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emily210
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip to San Diego. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates provided polite, friendly and helpful service while you were visting San Diego. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to San Diego.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great location. Located close to beaches, downtown, SDSU, and airport. Great service. They do not have a business center, but the helpful front desk was more than willing to accommodate me. I had to get a business loan document signed and sent back ASAP! Gladys printed it out for me and faxed it back. Saved me a tremendous amount of headache. Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chase L
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the helpfulness of one of our associates, Gladys, when she helped with printing some documents. It's great to hear that our associates are always willing to help make a guest's stay more comfortable and hassle free. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in San Diego.
Upland, California
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I set up hotel rooms for my company and the Extended Stay off Hotel Circle is always able and willing to go the extra mile for our employees. We always have employees at their hotel and they always come through when we have last minute bookings. Our employees will drive out of their way just to stay at the hotel when they're in the San Diego area just so they don't have to stay at a no name hotel. The front desk staff is very kind and takes care of our employees while they're on the road. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our associates and property. It's great to hear that your associates will drive to stay with us and that our associates make sure they are taken care of while travelling. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your travellers when they are in San Diego.