“Place for Foodies”
Review of Bankers Hill

Bankers Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bankers Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #385 of 4,799 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Italian, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Place for Foodies”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This restaurant is always a place that I would go with Friends or just on the spur of the moment. It was a place that I would enjoy if is was sharing plates with friends or a romantic date with my girlfriend. Food was always consistent and never felt boring going back as they would change items dues to seasonality.. Loved their Bruschetta !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dexter G

Santa Barbara, California
“Tasty food, moderate prices”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner here. Tasty food, pleasant atmosphere, and moderate prices are a great combination. Atmosphere: high ceiling, lots of wood, well spaced tables, and the restaurant smelled "fresh". Salmon+arugula+etc appetizer was yummy, as were the fish and shrimp entrees, capped off by an excellent brown betty dessert.

2 Thank DCtraveler9
San Diego, California
“Great food.....Going back for sure!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I went 5 times so far, which is something I do before I write any review and this restaurant is definitely a winner! Great food, amazing ambience and well priced. Due to the fact that is off downtown, parking is really easy. Having all of the above, I highly recommend for your to visit; I am going back for sure!!

Visited October 2013
Anaheim, California
“hot spot”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Four of us ate here on a busy Saturday night. The place was jammed. Our server was knowable about the menu items and offered several good suggestions. The food was very good. I had the pork tacos and they turned out to not be my favorite. They were fine just not a good choice for my tastes. My wife had the shrimp dish and it was excellent. High noise level but not painful. Shpuld be repeated.

1 Thank Burnie D
Lethbridge
“The best meal I've had in a long time”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I recently went to Bankers Hill with a group of friends for a dinner party. We unanimously agreed that this was one of the best dining experiences that we've had. The restaurant itself has a relaxed atmosphere combined with some of the best food and cocktails in San Diego. We started with an array of in-house cocktails. You simply cannot go wrong with any of them. We then shared a couple of orders of bruschetta. For mains, we went with the gnocchi, vegetable ravioli and pork tacos. Again, everything was excellent and there was a lot of food sharing among our group. It was tough to fit it in, but I elected for dessert. Simply put, their butterscotch pudding is impeccable and the best pudding you will ever eat. I cannot wait to go back.

1 Thank Bonasa