“"Quality Fresh Fish" Excellent Food”

Bay Park Fish Company
Ranked #319 of 4,960 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Two guys with a great idea; that's how Bay Park Fish Company started. Jerry Adams and Marc Muller have had a passion for fishing, diving, and eating great seafood for over 30 years. Once the idea struck, there was no stopping them. Bay Park Fish Company opened it's doors in March of 2005, with seating for about 22. We now have our bar area featuring 24 Craft Beers which offers high-top table seating and 15 seats at the bar and dog friendly patio seating. Additionally, we now offer a full-size, family-friendly dining room and a large private dining room to be used for overflow and private functions. Bay Park Fish Company, San Diego's Freshest Seafood, our relaxed, easy-going atmosphere will have you feeling at home in no time. Come in for our Catch of the Day or sushi only the freshest, EVERYDAY!
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were on vacation for ten days in San Deigo and tried someplace new each day for Lunch and supper. In terms of Sea Food Bay Park was right at the top. It was near our hotel but well outide of the more densley packed restaurant districts in San Diego. That said it is easy to find and well worth the visit. I started with some Oysters on the half shell for my appie and the Seared Ahi as the main. All was excellent, and fresh, so impressed with the quality after all that and before the cheescake I ordered another appie, (monster) shrimp cocktail, fantastic. We vacation in San Diego every 3-4 years and Bay Park will be visited again. My spouse had the Mahi n' Rockshrimp also excellent.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Casual seafood restaurant. A couple of table outside on the walkway, good seafood and a variety. I have eaten he a number of times. It's more of a neighborhood spot for casual dining.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'vea been going here since they opened and have never had a bad experience. All the fish is fresh and prepared just right. Their happy hour prices and bar menu are the best deal in town. The sushi is always prepared just right and very fresh. This place rocks when it comes to serving the freshest fish. The only thing I miss is the fish case they replaced with more seating. I like to see the freash catch of the day.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

But I think they over cook some of their fish, Great place for dinner, intimate & cozy neighborhood. They do need to expand their menu though. Best thing I tried was the Bay Park roll. It was yummy!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Bay park fish company is a great seafood casual restaurant. Their produce are fresh. Fish market is a plus. We love their fried or grilled fish tacos....great deals for happy hour. My only disappointment is their market price for a fish salad ($24 or more is outrageous in my opinion). Casual and friendly service. Great place for families, easy parking.