“excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gracielar...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“excellent”
Reviewed February 29, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Never had rented before the internet and was worried .The unit rented eat Blue Water was exactly as we saw on the internet, cozy and extremely clean . The professionals at Blue Water helped me before the trip to information from the district 's and all other doubts .When we had arrived early in the morning we had a doubt and they cared for us even though the early hours. they responded very well .Prendemos back and rent with Blue Water .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Mar 1, 2016
Muito obrigado por reservar o seu tempo para escrever a revisão da sua estadia e os nossos serviços. Foi ótimo ter você como nosso hóspede e nós wold amor ao host que você novamente você deve voltar para San Diego. From: The Team at Bluewater Vacation Homes
GA

Reviewed June 14, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
CA
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
IL
Reviewed October 5, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Oct 5, 2011
Hi Mike,

It was our absolute pleasure to serve you for your stay at the Pacific Blue home and I certainly do hope that I can help you for your next vacation through Bluewater Vacation Homes.

You had mentioned that the home was re-modeled, the property is actually brand NEW as of this Summer. The interior was designed by our very own interior designer and it is great to hear that you were comfortable in every aspect of your vacation with us.

We do strive for our guests' full satisfaction and I strongly look forward to planning your next vacation with us through our free concierge here at Bluewater.

Kindest Regards,

Kendra
Bluewater Vacation Homes
DC
Reviewed September 27, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing