Like many other posters, I was charmed by this hotel despite my tiny, dark room. The views from the rooftop are beautiful. Every member of the staff seemed to be genuinely pleased to have my business, something that is not always the case. I appreciated availability of the free guest computers, and traveling without a car, I was happy to be withing a couple of blocks of major bus lines and the Trolley. I look forward to staying at the Ramada Gaslamp again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style hotel is centrally located in San Diego's exciting Gaslamp Quarter. We invite you to step back in time to the elegant comforts, friendly hospitality and impeccable service of a bygone era. Opened in 1913 as the St. James Hotel, San Diego's original high-rise luxury hotel, our beautifully restored property is an oasis of historic style for leisure and business travelers. We are 6 1/2 blocks from San Diego's waterfront convention center. It's a pleasant 7 minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Gaslamp/ Hotel San Diego
- Ramada Inn And Suites Gaslamp/Convention Center
- Ramada Inn San Diego
- Ramada San Diego