Went to SD for the weekend with my boyfriend and some friends, and stayed here, location is awesome, right in the gas lamp district, near all the bars and really great restaurants, and within walking distance to the uss midway, about 20 min give or take. Rooms were small but we were only in there when it was time to sleep, the staff was so friendly and quick to help us with everything. i would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style hotel is centrally located in San Diego's exciting Gaslamp Quarter. We invite you to step back in time to the elegant comforts, friendly hospitality and impeccable service of a bygone era. Opened in 1913 as the St. James Hotel, San Diego's original high-rise luxury hotel, our beautifully restored property is an oasis of historic style for leisure and business travelers. We are 6 1/2 blocks from San Diego's waterfront convention center. It's a pleasant 7 minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Gaslamp/ Hotel San Diego
- Ramada Inn And Suites Gaslamp/Convention Center
- Ramada Inn San Diego
- Ramada San Diego