“Yo ho ho - oh what fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pirate Ship Adventures

Pirate Ship Adventures
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Yo ho ho - oh what fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We went on the tour and you always wonder if it will be worth it or not. This was certainly worth the money. It is a reasonably priced tourist event especially in San Diego. The crew was great with all the children. They made sure all the children were included in various activities. My 4 and 7 year old both loved it. They ended up with the names Shark bait and Toothless (which is obvious if you see his smile.) The items sold in the gift shop and food were reasonable. There were many people without children as well as those of us with. The crew posed for pictures. LOTS OF FUN for children and adults alike.

Visited August 2011
6 Thank funtimesinSD

Mesa, Arizona
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great way to see the bay..... Matey!!! A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This tour is a great way to see the harbor. I have been on bay Cruises before but none have been quite as good as this. There was everything from Treasure Hunting to shooting water canons at potential pirate victims (although the Pirates advise not to fire them at the Naval ships... I think we could have taken them though). After I explained that I was a "Zonie", the Pirates kindly offered to speak slowly so I could understand. Went on the 3 pm tour, and my 10 and 13 year old had a ball. On the boat there are snacks and souveneers (None of them overpriced). I would have liked to have seen a wider variety of both. Overall excellent tour.

Visited August 2011
7 Thank DavidFancher
Highland Lake County, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

This adventure was a wonderful way to see the bay and have fun at the same time. Our two sons, ages 10 and 12, enjoyed the atmosphere and "pirating" while my husband and I enjoyed the sights on the bay. We'd recommend it to anyone visiting San Diego.

Visited July 2011