“best bagels ever !!!”

Ranked #40 of 68 Bakeries in San Diego
Tel Aviv, Israel
“best bagels ever !!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

these bagels were so tasty - I had to come back again the following morning and have them again :) I wish they'll open a branch in NYC, I'd go there every day :)

Visited October 2011

Queen Creek, Arizona
“dependable”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We ate breakfast here one morning while we were in San Diego. They got our order correct and the bagels were fresh. That's all that matters at Einstein's! You can count on this Einstein's - very nice shopping center location - we enjoyed eating outside by a nice water feature, too.

• Visited September 2011
California
“Bagels...not just for breakfast anymore!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I have never been here before, and just stumbled upon it since it was in the shopping center by the grocery store. Many different types of bagels as well as different types of cream cheese. Thought they were good and so did my husband. Would definately go again next time I'm in S.D.
However...if you want your bagel cut you have to tell them cause they don't automatically do it?

• Visited July 2011