“Best Thai ever”

Supannee House of Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Supannee House of Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and authentic Thai cuisine in Point Loma, San Diego. 4.5 Star Review Average on Yelp! The restaurant features the same great cuisine that our friends have come to crave over the years. Familiar favorites such as our Pad Thai Noodles, exotic Curries and Chicken Satay are be paired with a wide variety of authentic Thai dishes, many of which are impossible to find in San Diego including a number of local seafood specialities. Supannee House of Thai offers great value for both lunch and dinner, with menu items priced for today’s economy. Our weekly set menu offers a complete meal take-out, which is perfect for families and entertaining. We even have a kid’s menu!
Iowa City
“Best Thai ever”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Thai is probably my favorite food and this is about the best Thai food I have had in U.S., especially for a reasonably priced restaurant. The food is really superb and the service good. Since they expanded a year ago you can actually get in fairly easily. Yet another reason to visit San Diego!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Lexington, Kentucky
“Perfect!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The service was exceptional. The owner waited on us and she was a delight. The food was so delicious! The special was Rockfish that had been caught at 5 pm that day. It was fried whole and topped with a tamarind and vegetable sauce that the three men at my table loved. I had the drunken rice with shrimp. I loved it! It was perfect! The portions are large, so go hungry!

• Visited November 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Supannee is a Thai delight.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever had the pleasure to eat at. Not only is the food delicious, featuring many locally sourced seafood dishes but the staff and especially owner are friendly and very hospitable.
If you love Thai food this is a do not miss place!

Visited November 2013
Enfield, Connecticut
“Spicy and good!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really enjoyed the food and casual atmosphere here. I liked the container of additional hot sauces and peppers that they brought to the table so that I could add them on my own to achieve the right level of spicy for me. Initially I ordered my food too mild (better safe than sorry) but then I was able to add sauces to make it just right.

Visited September 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed 5 nights in San Diego and ate here four of them. Would have been 5 except we had theatre booked one night...so went to Gaslamp area.
Service is friendly and the staff will talk you through dishes. They are all charming.
The food is just wonderful. We tried quite a few things from the menu...all as fresh as could be, and oh so tasty.
This is one not to be missed if you enjoy fresh authentic Thai cuisine.

• Visited October 2013