Tripadvisor
San Diego
2,866 results
All reviews veranda restaurant spa pool avant restaurant family pool grounds are beautiful spa services business conference great resort resort fee fire pit the san diego area rbi property arlene saline wedding cabana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

yummy food, great wine recommendations and Emily D was super sweet!! I did not feel rushed at all. Thank you for allowing me to sit and enjoy for so long. The resort is beautiful and hope to be back soon.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Bryan F, Manager at Rancho Bernardo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lydia044,

Thank you for providing this feedback after your recent visit to Veranda. It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and we appreciate you mentioning the service provided by Emily. We will share these comments with her. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great hidden gem in the middle of San Diego County. The restaurants are fantastic, pools are awesome and the staff is friendly and professional. I would recommend this getaway destination to anybody for pleasure or business.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Chrisfavela,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our resort and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful property and wonderful experience. Maira at the Front Desk was friendly and was able to get get my wife and I a beautiful room overlooking the golf course. We’ll definitely be back soon for another stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear DaveK202020,

Thank you for sharing this feedback after your recent visit to our resort. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and appreciate you recognizing Maira for her friendly assistance. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiancé and I just stayed here for a night for our 6 yr dating anniversary and everything was amazing. Not even 2 minutes to getting into the room, a staff member came up with a bottle of champagne and a cupcake plated with happy anniversary drizzled in chocolate. All the staff were friendly and extremely accommodating. Jamie and Robert were great and helped us with everything we needed. We loved everything about our stay and will be back soon!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kacie94,

Thank you for sharing these comments after your recent stay to celebrate your special occasion. We are very pleased to hear that you had an amazing experience and appreciate you mentioning the service provided by Jamie and Robert. We will be certain to share this feedback with them. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Beautiful hotel and very helpful and caring staff, especially at the front desk.....I needed to get a document printed, signed and mailed while staying at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Brandon and Vince were more than happy to assist me. They were helpful, friendly and professional and made sure I was able to get my document printed, completed and in the mail. They both went above and beyond to help me out and now I can enjoy the rest of my trip. Much appreciated!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Bryan F, Manager at Rancho Bernardo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Theresaheim,

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful comments after your recent visit. We are delighted to hear that you experienced fantastic service and hope to see you return again soon!