This was a random stay for me. I had actually pricelined a hotel in this area and I was so surprised that I landed a gem.
I felt like I was at a fancy resort on vacation, I was just visiting my boyfriends parents that weekend.
The cabana's by the pool made it extra special. The grounds are beautiful. Golf Courses, lush plants and a little creek that runs through the hotel.
The best part was the room. It had terra cotta roofs, like a bunglow, wait i think it was a bunglow. Beautiful balcony with double doors. The bed was angled perfectly to the best view. Palm and Eucalyptus tree's, moonlight and a cool SD breeze.
This place was one of my favorites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 288 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego