Stayed here for 2 nights in RM 307--There was a nice fountain in front of the rear sliding door with a bistro table set. The room was clean, and okay --and the room was very quiet. I couldnt hear the people next door, which was a good sign. Had some Thai food from the restaurant onsite and it was pretty good. Booked room from hotels dot com, at $490.00 for two nights inclusive of taxes, which I thought was a bit high and did NOT include breakfast. This is a Preferred Hotels and Resorts property, so make sure you check with your credit card issuer for additional discounts, as I did not have time to do that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 287 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego