“Great meal - farm to table”
Review of Cafe 21

Cafe 21
Ranked #96 of 5,242 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Idaho
Description: Cafe21 is a full service eatery - try our always savory, homemade dishes created with fresh, organic produce from local farms. Or cool down after a long day with our farm-to-bar, refreshing infused drinks made with organic vodka. We provide our home made bread sandwiches, fresh organic salads, hearty breakfasts, and wide selection of organic coffees, teas, and much more. Our heart and soul is invested into creating the most satisfying dishes from the finest ingredients straight from the earth. Stop by and taste what Mother Nature is stirring in our kitchen.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Excellent meal in a low key atmosphere. Locally grown/raised ingredients. Be sure to try the avocado fries!
So glad we were recommended this place - would love to try it for brunch sometime too.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The menu was full of unique and flavorful dishes! Tasted everyone's entrees. The lamb shank was best. The Marsala Chai Beef Shirt Ribs were tender and tasty. The ribeye steak was good and peppery but felt too ordinary for such an unusual place with such special choices. Most of the drinks were wonderful--especially the tarragon-cardamon Caspian Sea drink and Mango Mint Mojito. But don't order the "ladder of sangria". Of the 6 only 2 are good. The garlic-dill pickle sangria was horribly salty. Only complaint of dinner was the noise! Too loud to hear anine at our table

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

went to this place on adams ave Friday morning. the omelet came on such a hot skillet that it burnt my tongue more than once. the seasoning and the egg didn't go well together. the coffee wasn't as strong as I would like

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I will def visit this place again! I tried the Salmon omelets with a side of potatoe pancake and I loved it. The tiramisu pancakes are a must but just for a couple bites because it is so rich. Others in our party had the crepes, and they are HUGE! Everything could be split between two people. The only bad thing was they sat us towards the back of the place and there was no fan or air circulation and was super hot. They need to hang a small fan in the back.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was one of the best brunches I've EVER had! The hard part was finally deciding on a dish, and when I finally did it was heavenly. I had the proscuitto crepes, my hubby one of the omelets and oh mama - - were they good! Add the flight of beverages and it was one of the best meals I've had in the last five years. The staff were simply delightful! "Ben" was acting as host and was worth the price of the meal himself. Fun and funny without being intrusive. The wait staff all were smiling and pleasant and just always seemed to be in on the joke. And, I've never seen a crew that seemed so laid back move so quickly to try to accommodate as many people as possible without making you feel rushed. Can hardly wait to come back to this one! LOVED it.