“Great fun”

$32.95*
La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour
Ranked #11 of 278 Tours in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover America’s Finest City aboard Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. This two hour, fully narrated tour will show you San Diego and Coronado with stops at Seaport Village, Old Town, the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Little Italy, Balboa Park and the World-Famous San Diego Zoo. With 11 stops, guests can disembark for shopping, dining and attractions. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The trolley car leaves from Old Town about every 20 minutes, and is great fun and great value for money. You can hop on and hop off at any of the many designated stops, and your ticket is valid for the whole day. Our driver Kaye (male) was hilarious and had us in stitches with some of his anecdotes, jokes and quizzes. An open air trolley ride on a lovely sunny day around a beautiful city, across the Coronado Bridge and through the city centre and back to Old Town was one of the best mornings we have spent in a long time. And when you come back, browse the many shops and markets in Old Town. A very pleasant trip, and we would highly recommend it. Good value for money.

Visited November 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Perfect Way To Experience San Diego!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am staying in the San Diego area for business & had one day of down time. I am not one to generally travel solo, in fact this was my first trip without my husband present! I wanted to see all of the sites & experience what San Diego had to offer in the most safe & efficient way possible; the Old Town Trolley Tour was perfect. I pre-booked my ticket online & received a reduced rate, I then made my way to Seaport Village where I presented my ticket, received a map & guidance from the helpful staff. The trolleys run every 15-30min depending on the stop. It is a hop-on, hop-off tour, so you can stroll through the different areas at your own leisure. I am SO glad that I tried this today! The trolley drivers provide entertaining facts about the San Diego area, I love history so this was right up my alley. Highlights of my day were Coronado, Balboa Park & Old Town. San Diego is a wonderful city with so much to offer, I felt at ease & comfortable at every destination. I will be back to San Diego for a dedicated personal holiday (with my husband) & we will probably book the 2 day tour next time. There is so much to see & do, there are many free museums to take in, amazing food and of course there's the ocean. I would recommend this tour company to anyone- they are professional & genuinely good at what they do!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Krista L
Ada, Michigan
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“We Rode The Whole Time and Saw Each Stop”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We got on the trolley right outside of our hotel in Seaport Village. We rode through each stop although we did get off on Coranado Island and then jumped right back on to see the rest of the stops. Our driver's name was Larry and he was very good at describing each place but also providing additional history and stories about the sites and of San Diego too. We would ride again because it gets you to several places in one day and and allows you the flexibility of getting off and visiting where you would like.

Visited February 2013
West Chester Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Old Town Trolley Makes Seeing San Diego Easy”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great way to get around San Diego to all the pertinent tourist stops. If you get on in Old Town, you can park your car for free which is a benefit. We also bought our tickets to the USS Midway at the trolley kiosk, saved a few bucks and saved waiting in line when we got to the Midway.

Visited January 2013
Binghamton
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Way to Tour San Diego”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Did this tour and found it a great way to get a feel for San Diego. We had gotten on & off so we ended up having 4 different drivers over the course of our ride. The tour was enjoyable, however, at one point there was a lot of passing pictures around to view and it seemed distracting after a while. All guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. It is a great way to get around and not have to drive to each location.

Visited January 2013