“Love Loving Hut” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Love Loving Hut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We liked almost everything. Next time we will not order the Bun Hue soup, because they seem to have so many other yummy dishes. The rolls, the salads, the stir fry were fantastic.

Visited August 2013

Payson, Utah
“Holy (vegan) cow, this place is delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been a veg for over two years and this place had the best veg food I have had. I highly recommend the crispy rolls and the fake shrimp dish but I feel comfortable saying that anything on the menu is great. We went here two nights in a row and could have gone back a third time but we were too late. Man, this place is great. Parking can be a hassle (seeing as I almost got in a fight with a delivery driver from the pizza place next door; not my fault) but it is worth the trouble. Oh, you will be stuffed from their generous portions but save some room for the pineapple coconut cake, simply the best cake ever!
Also, we saw a minor celebrity eating there, so that was cool.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Try Vegan!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was skeptical at first but ventured forth to experience 100% vegan cuisine. This bright and welcoming restaurant is one of about 40 locations in the U.S. Their motto is “Be vegan, make peace.” We started with Crispy Rolls and shared the BBQ Noodle, Tangy Orange and Ginger Tofu dishes, as well as a very generous piece of Pineapple Coconut Cake. All good.

• Visited July 2013
Zurich
“Yummy vegan food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was invited to this restaurant by a vegan friend and I loved the Grilled Seaweed, a grilled chunk of soy protein seaweed that you build into rice paper wraps at the table with veggies and fresh herbs and a lovely sauce. I could eat this every day and never get tired of it. We also split a pho which tasted good but later we realized was very salty as we were both thirsty for the rest of the day. The atmosphere is not special, a lunch diner. The service was fine.

• Visited January 2013
California
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am not a vegetarian nor vegan and I LOVED the food. Vegan doesn't always mean healthy a lot of the food here is fried but i guess that is how they make it taste so good! The spicy cha cha is to die for and the drunken noodles with "beef" are delish! Even my husband didn't know it was meat free until i told him! I can't wait to go back. Service is quick and friendly!

• Visited January 2013