“WOW!”

Loving Hut
Ranked #905 of 4,832 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am not a vegetarian nor vegan and I LOVED the food. Vegan doesn't always mean healthy a lot of the food here is fried but i guess that is how they make it taste so good! The spicy cha cha is to die for and the drunken noodles with "beef" are delish! Even my husband didn't know it was meat free until i told him! I can't wait to go back. Service is quick and friendly!

There are newer reviews for Loving Hut

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food was very tasty, but some of the dishes seemed to have the same flavor. The summer rolls and tofu eggplant dishes were absolutely amazing.The fabulous pho was not so fabulous. The only good part about was the cauliflower mushroom. Overall the main disappointment was the large amounts of processed meat substitutes like soy ham. The lack of vegetable options was a disappointment as well. As a vegan place, I would have expected lots of vegetables like my usual at home dinners. While I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, I was a little disappointed with the lack of healthiness in the dishes. If you are looking for junk vegan food, there are plenty of options here. I would try this restaurant again due to the cheap dishes in hopes of ordering a dish with more vegetables and less processed meat.

1  Thank willowtigris
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Amazing restaurant.
During a trip in california from France, we had the chance to go to this amazing place.
Everything's clean and bright, happy people and the food is one of the best vegan food we ever eat.
The cooker is expert in "grilled" vegan food, and despite being full, we took 2 parts of cakes to-go before leaving this place.
After going to this restaurant, we were just more in love with California, and would just like to live there !

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I saw pictures of friends who went visit west coast many years ago. The dishes loving hut at california offers look so delicious! Finally we got a chance to visit one, and it was really good! I wish loving hut in my hometown offers the same menu ><

Reviewed September 13, 2011

highly recommend the 'grilled sensation' and the 'pandan cake'. Ive tried a few things at this location and those are by far the best items in my opinion. I also enjoy the summer fresh rolls. very inexpensive vegan food