“Our New Beachfront Vacation Spot Is Heaven On...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Evening Ocean Front View from  Beach Front Patio
Awesome View of Miles and Miles of Pristine water and nice white sand..!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robin L
Sausalito, California
“Our New Beachfront Vacation Spot Is Heaven On Earth”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We are always apprehensive when booking a vacation rental online from photos however kayli’s Beach Front Condo was everything we could have asked for.

This unit was immaculate. I must say I am a cootie freak and I was perfectly at ease and comfortable in this condo. The beds and linens were super comfortable..the kitchen and baths well equipped. We were even able to have the ambience of the fireplace we had going every day.
What is really amazing however is the location. Walk right out the patio and the beach is right there, Extremely private since it’s a small complex and we love having the bottom corner unit with easy access,since were always coming and going not to mention the parking spot was right next to the unit..delightfull..!!

The views out every window and the sound of the waves were mesmerizing. To be able to step out your door and take a stroll on the beach is well worth the rental cost.
Obviously we can’t say enough about what kayli has preserved and we felt privileged to be allowed to share it even for a few days.
We will definitely be returning as soon as we can!

Nov 8, 2017
Ohhhh Thank you so much for such an awesome review..!! Your invited back anytime for your conveyance..!! I'm so happy everything worked out for you and your family..It will be waiting for you whenever you ready to return..!! Thank you for your great memories of our area and the beach..!!
Enjoy and hope your having a wonderful day,

SterlingP...
Sterling, Illinois
“Nice, quiet getaway”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I were looking for a somewhat secluded, quiet place on the beach where we could hear the ocean at night, enjoy the sea breeze, walk the beach, and relax in a comfortable setting. This unit certainly fit all those requirements! The facilities were clean and the furnishings comfortable. Some elements need to be updated, but nothing in the unit itself was unpleasant. The kitchen was adequately furnished with everything we needed; the living room area was spacious with plenty of seating for many more than the two of us!

Our only criticism is that the patio sliding doors (off of both the living room and bedroom) have no screen doors, which limited the amount of time we could leave the doors open & enjoy the sounds of the beach. The patio furniture, too, needs to be updated or refinished and the chair pads replaced. In the end, though, these couple of things really didn't take away from our very enjoyable stay.

May 21, 2017
Thank you and glad you enjoyed your self..and loved the location..!! Wanted do let you know we've updated our living room furniture and remodeled the living room since you last stay, and have all new patio furniture, and a beautiful new dining room table that seats 6 -8 people..!! It was very hard to update dint our harsh winter with all the storms and weather ..!! Hope to have you again to experience our beautiful the newly remodeled updated patio and living room furniture..!! That you,

lambbliss
“Rainbows, Waves, With View’s To last A lifetime of Memories.. Never wanted to Leave!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed at this lovey condo with our family of 6 and our well behaved mixed breed Zeus, the views from every room are breath taking! You are literally steps to the beach, and it's very private, like your own beach! Every thing you need was right there, the accommodations were awesome , we had great meals on the beach front patio, overlooking the surfers and dolphins , cooked in the kitchen every morning, and enjoyed the fabulous restaurant down th streets..every place was so close and convenient!!!! This place is the best kept secret! We are coming back for Sand Castle Day’s and can’t wait to enjoy another week of Beach Lovers Paradise..!!We had three rainbows in one day and the last one was a double!!!! Don't miss this little piece of Heaven. Kayli was so accommodating and is a pleasure to work with< Love her so much!!

Oct 9, 2018
Than you so much ..just loved your review..!! I couldn't of said it better..!!
Look forward to having you and your family again in the near future..!!

Kayli :-))
Meander38...
“We wanted to move in and never leave”
Reviewed March 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Very well designed and equipped unit, what an incredible location with amazing views, it’s like you're in Hawaii! and the surfers are awesome to watch and funny! The owner Kayli is superbly attentive and accommodating regarding any needs you might have. Doesn't get any better!
The beach walk is over 10 miles to coronado, didn't walk all of it but a great way to see the ocean, surfers and kite surfers, I’m even tempted to try!
The highlight, still, was this lovely condo! We loved being on the patio and in the living room or kitchen, seeing the view and hearing the wave and having breakfast and dining at night on the patio under the stars and full moon.. it was a memory we will cherish.

My expectations were high based upon the photos and reviews, but I must say that said expectations were not only met, but exceeded. The unit was absolutely perfect. We did not find one single hair or any stray sand (how is that possible at a beach house?). Amenities-wise, we had everything that we could possibly need..not be a stretch to say that it was better-equipped than our own kitchen at home.

Seriously I could go on and on. Decor, floor-plan layout, patio view, location, all pretty much perfect. As the reviews states, the photos do not give this place justice.

It has a great indoor outdoor feel, a wonderful patio and lounge chairs for viewing the ocean, with great ocean breezes inside. The access to the beach is excellent, in a minute walk and down the little path, We wanted to stay forever and never leave!

Your age range 18-24
Oct 9, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing this little piece of heaven and sharing it with others. I feel the same way when I leave, it doesn't sit well with my my stomach, but always know I'll be back:-))
Warmly,

Kayli
Jeff H
“Stressful experience”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Owner was very unorganized and very unconcerned with customers experience. As we were traveling from LA to the condo we still had not received the code to get in, werent sure we could get in when we arrived at 8 PM. Also once your stay over you will never hear from her again in regards to your deposit. The experience was so bad that both my daughters and my wife were in tears the first night.

May 12, 2017
I'm sorry but I'm not sure who you are and why you would write a review like that when you've never stayed at our property.. I would never treat anyone like that.....you are deeply mistaken..!! .I take pride in my property and I go out of my way and help familiarize my tenants with my unit before they arrive..!! They can reach me anytime ..24/7 by texting or for faster response by calling....!! Thank you,
OceanSoul...
Yuma, Arizona
“A Perfect Oceanfront Getaway - Spacious, Private, Uncrowded and Peaceful...at the Ocean's Edge.”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Ahhhh! What a lovely vacation home. If you want to be off the beaten path, this location is perfect. Unlike the busy lifestyle of Mission Beach, this spacious condo on Imperial Beach is peaceful. The photos accurately depict this ground floor property - and oceanfront location. This comfortable condo rests right at the beach's edge, with a low rock border (to shield the property from waves at high tide) so you get a nearly unobstructed view of the ocean. 2 small patios off the living room and master bedroom are perfect for a morning cup of coffee, and an evening glass of wine while enjoying the sunset. Take in the sounds of the ocean when you open the sliding glass doors! Sleep to the sound of the ocean from the master bedroom or living room sleeper sofa. (If you prefer quiet, there is a bedroom on the opposite side of the condo - away from the ocean.) Bring a blanket and relax on the beach - just steps from the patio, and enjoy the view of few surfers, pelicans, and dolphins! We saw several dolphins on the horizon during our stay. Stroll up the beach - to the Imperial Beach Pier for fishing, and restaurants. Driving up this coastline will lead you to Coronado Island. We chose this home for solitude and privacy and it did not disappoint. The only concern one might have, is if you plan on swimming, be aware of Imperial Beach's ocean-cleanliness signs. We are shore dwellers - strolling along the ocean's edge and knee-deep for shell hunting, so we were not concerned at all! And, it seems that the local surfers were not concerned, either. The wave breaks here are phenomenal! Inside the home, you'll find everything you need: more than enough towels and linens, and a washer and dryer with supplies. The full-size kitchen is equipped with utensils, table settings, pots and pans. The living room is open and comfy with 3 couches - and sofa-sleeper! The TV has premium channels and the electric fireplace provides a comfortable ambiance, with the option of turning on heat. 2 full bathrooms made sharing easy, and the bedrooms are comfy with queen beds. There's plenty of closet space to tuck away your luggage. Parking is convenient with 1 space right next to the unit, and plenty of parking on the street which faces the estuary. Bring your binoculars if you want to see the wildlife in the estuary! You can view it from street-side of the condo! If you bring your dog, leash-walking is welcomed on this beach, and there is a grassy common ground just off the front sidewalk. A night stroll along the sidewalk with your canine companion is safe and quiet. The host is very accommodating, communicative, accessible...and very friendly. We will return!

Heather12...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Four months and still no Security Deposit returned”
Reviewed January 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

After several months, multiple requests, and a promise to "look into it", my $515 security deposit has still not been returned. My 70 year old parents and I made sure that the unit was left in excellent condition, cleaned and straightened, with TV's left on, as requested. I would not recommend renting this unit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jan 23, 2017
Hello Heather,

I'm sorry you were so upset with me , however in all fairness, your security deposit is $500 minus the cleaning fee of $125.00 is $375, which is a full refund of your sec. deposit. I sent you your sec. deposit from the email you specified 4 different times. You kept saying you were waiting for it to come from Paypal, and I said numerous times it was coming from my bank " Wells Fargo" to your email address The firs time was within 3 weeks after you vacated Nov 2, 2016, within 3 weeks from the time you vacated, then you mention you still did not receive the funds , so immediately I stopped payment and resent you another one within 2 weeks, , Nov. 14, and you never responded until the last week in Nov. and said you still had not receive your sec. deposit, so I resent it to your other email which was within 9 days, you said you would not be home , you would be working out of town and to send it to your business email, which again you never received, so I resent it in Dec. 7, so you wanted me to send it back t your personal email I retried again, which you mentioned you still could not see it so I resent the next one like you mentioned to your personnel email address , and then you said it still never came through, which I finally check with my bank and it had cleared over 3 weeks ago, which now you had 2 that went through, so they stopped payment on the last one I sent you..!! I have all the dates from my Wells fargo account.and I gave it my best, even though it took a lot out of both of us.!! My apologies , however thank you for your nice comments on an email that was sent from you before all this confusion..!!
HI Kayli,
I hope this finds you well. Your rental at Imperial Beach was fabulous, and my folks can't wait to rent it again! Such a great location, and nice beach...loved it!

I wanted to follow up on the security deposit, as I haven't yet received a refund from PayPal.

Thank You!
Heather
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing