“A Perfect Oceanfront Getaway - Spacious, Private...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Evening Ocean Front View from  Beach Front Patio
Awesome View of Miles and Miles of Pristine water and nice white sand..!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
OceanSoul...
Yuma, Arizona
“A Perfect Oceanfront Getaway - Spacious, Private, Uncrowded and Peaceful...at the Ocean's Edge.”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Ahhhh! What a lovely vacation home. If you want to be off the beaten path, this location is perfect. Unlike the busy lifestyle of Mission Beach, this spacious condo on Imperial Beach is peaceful. The photos accurately depict this ground floor property - and oceanfront location. This comfortable condo rests right at the beach's edge, with a low rock border (to shield the property from waves at high tide) so you get a nearly unobstructed view of the ocean. 2 small patios off the living room and master bedroom are perfect for a morning cup of coffee, and an evening glass of wine while enjoying the sunset. Take in the sounds of the ocean when you open the sliding glass doors! Sleep to the sound of the ocean from the master bedroom or living room sleeper sofa. (If you prefer quiet, there is a bedroom on the opposite side of the condo - away from the ocean.) Bring a blanket and relax on the beach - just steps from the patio, and enjoy the view of few surfers, pelicans, and dolphins! We saw several dolphins on the horizon during our stay. Stroll up the beach - to the Imperial Beach Pier for fishing, and restaurants. Driving up this coastline will lead you to Coronado Island. We chose this home for solitude and privacy and it did not disappoint. The only concern one might have, is if you plan on swimming, be aware of Imperial Beach's ocean-cleanliness signs. We are shore dwellers - strolling along the ocean's edge and knee-deep for shell hunting, so we were not concerned at all! And, it seems that the local surfers were not concerned, either. The wave breaks here are phenomenal! Inside the home, you'll find everything you need: more than enough towels and linens, and a washer and dryer with supplies. The full-size kitchen is equipped with utensils, table settings, pots and pans. The living room is open and comfy with 3 couches - and sofa-sleeper! The TV has premium channels and the electric fireplace provides a comfortable ambiance, with the option of turning on heat. 2 full bathrooms made sharing easy, and the bedrooms are comfy with queen beds. There's plenty of closet space to tuck away your luggage. Parking is convenient with 1 space right next to the unit, and plenty of parking on the street which faces the estuary. Bring your binoculars if you want to see the wildlife in the estuary! You can view it from street-side of the condo! If you bring your dog, leash-walking is welcomed on this beach, and there is a grassy common ground just off the front sidewalk. A night stroll along the sidewalk with your canine companion is safe and quiet. The host is very accommodating, communicative, accessible...and very friendly. We will return!

Your age range 50-64
Heather12...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Four months and still no Security Deposit returned”
Reviewed January 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

After several months, multiple requests, and a promise to "look into it", my $515 security deposit has still not been returned. My 70 year old parents and I made sure that the unit was left in excellent condition, cleaned and straightened, with TV's left on, as requested. I would not recommend renting this unit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jan 23, 2017
Hello Heather,

I'm sorry you were so upset with me , however in all fairness, your security deposit is $500 minus the cleaning fee of $125.00 is $375, which is a full refund of your sec. deposit. I sent you your sec. deposit from the email you specified 4 different times. You kept saying you were waiting for it to come from Paypal, and I said numerous times it was coming from my bank " Wells Fargo" to your email address The firs time was within 3 weeks after you vacated Nov 2, 2016, within 3 weeks from the time you vacated, then you mention you still did not receive the funds , so immediately I stopped payment and resent you another one within 2 weeks, , Nov. 14, and you never responded until the last week in Nov. and said you still had not receive your sec. deposit, so I resent it to your other email which was within 9 days, you said you would not be home , you would be working out of town and to send it to your business email, which again you never received, so I resent it in Dec. 7, so you wanted me to send it back t your personal email I retried again, which you mentioned you still could not see it so I resent the next one like you mentioned to your personnel email address , and then you said it still never came through, which I finally check with my bank and it had cleared over 3 weeks ago, which now you had 2 that went through, so they stopped payment on the last one I sent you..!! I have all the dates from my Wells fargo account.and I gave it my best, even though it took a lot out of both of us.!! My apologies , however thank you for your nice comments on an email that was sent from you before all this confusion..!!
HI Kayli,
I hope this finds you well. Your rental at Imperial Beach was fabulous, and my folks can't wait to rent it again! Such a great location, and nice beach...loved it!

I wanted to follow up on the security deposit, as I haven't yet received a refund from PayPal.

Thank You!
Heather
GinaHeath
Pueblo, Colorado
“This condo was perfect for two couples.”
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

What a beautiful place to vacation. I wish we would have gone in warmer weather so we could have enjoyed these beautiful flowers as they are shown and actually gotten in the water. Watched dolphins swim by, restaurants were in walking distance, but the kitchen was very accommodating for cooking every meal!

Spent a day on Coronado Island and one in downtown San Diego. Went golfing and to the San Diego Zoo. Everything was easy to get to!

Dec 31, 2016
I'm so glad everyone enjoys themselves and you had a chance to golf..!!
Look forward to seeing you again when the water is actually a little warmer and all followers are in bloom..!! Thank you for taking great care of my unit..!!

Happy New Year,

Explore50...
“Steps from the beach...”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely be open to going back someday. Located right on the beach, we loved waking up and going to sleep each day to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, not to mention the beautiful sunsets. We brought our dog and he loved running in the sand. The condo is close to many tourist areas so it was super convenient to stay there and then venture out during the day.It had all the modern conveniences of home and was very comfortable. It's located towards the end of the street so it didn't have a lot of foot traffic and we had a lot of privacy.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Dec 31, 2016
Thank you so much for enjoying our unit and the area, and letting other's know how convenient the touristy places are ,the privacy, and how there is miles and miles of sandy beach and the sound of crashing waves on the shore..!! I'll look forward to having you again in the near future..!!

San Jose ca
Reviewed November 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nov 7, 2016
Thank you so much for your awesome review.. while reading.. it put a smile on my face..!! It's so nice to let other know how you much you and your family enjoyed our beach front condo and the location which is so unique and special..!!

I look forward to seeing you again in Jan..!!

Walnut creek Ca and Centerville Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

May 12, 2017
I'm so happy you had an amazing stay and loved our piece of heaven and the uniqueness of our area . I'lll see you again in the near future and hope your having an awesome summer..!! Thank you for taking great care of our unit.
Kayli:-))
Sherre W
Tucson, Arizona
“Great apartment right on the ocean!”
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about the location of this rental. It truly is right on the ocean. The picture in the ad does not do it justice. While it is an older place, it is clean and well kept. The beach is very private and some week days we were the only family on it. The owner is very responsive to any needs you may have once you get there.
I was worried about accessibility because my husband has Parkinson's and uses a walker to get around. There are 4 steps up to the apartment. There is a railing and with the porch light on, well lit. Once you are in the apartment, everything is flat. My husband was able to sit atop the sea wall, rotate his feet over, walk the short distance to the water, and walk into the ocean using his walker! One caution: the ocean has an undertow, but my 8 year old grandson was able to play in the water without a problem.
There are several good restaurants within a few miles and Walmart is only a few miles away for groceries. Traffic is minimal. The apartment was easy to find. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you Kayli for a great vacation experience!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and privacy.
Liked least: Leaving.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 26, 2016
Hello Sherri,
You put a smile on my face and melted my heart when you mentioned your husband walked over and went into the ocean... "Remarkable" with Parkinson Disease..!! I would love a few pictures for our website. I look forward to having you and your family share many more memorable memories..!!!. Thank you for taking great care of our unit and Pride in the "Best Kept Secret".
~Kayli~
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing