“Great bar for craft beer and good food!”
Review of Craft and Commerce

Craft and Commerce
Ranked #450 of 4,834 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were recommended to visit C&C and so glad we did. We were visiting San Diego for Comicon but delighted to get away from it for a bit. We loved the atmosphere and the food was great! They had craft beers which we were excited about and all kinds of interesting cocktails. Great little indie-hide-away! We've raved about it whenever we know someone else visiting San Diego!

There are newer reviews for Craft and Commerce

Reviewed October 11, 2013

C+C easily takes the cake as my favorite restaurant. Everything here is good. The bartenders are knowledgeable and skilled and make some of the best drinks in San Diego. They are creative and enjoy putting a spin on your favorite cocktails. The good is delicious. All of it. Seriously. The Devils on Horseback will have you craving bacon wrapped dates till the end of your days. And the roasted bone marrow is so good you'll be locking the bone. This is a special place and a must see if you happen to be in downtown SD.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

What a great find. The food here is delicious, the service is great - really friendly staff. Ribs were great, mac n cheese delicious. Will definitely go back when in San Diego!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We're a 50-something couple who wanted a casual place for a bite with our 30ish niece before we dropped her at the airport. This place was perfect, although we arrived at about 4:30 ... by the time we left 2 hours later it was turning into a serious hipster/young professional bar scene. Nothing wrong with that, we're just not their key demographic!

We loved the vibe, wood and metal in a very Portland kind of way, with open windows, some sidewalk seating, and the music not TOO loud. The service was great, and the happy hour generous. We stuck to the beers on tap and there is NO shortage of choices. We shared several appetizers for a light meal and loved them. The roasted bone marrow was as good as all the reviewers say. We also had sweet potato fries, the bacon corn dogs, and the wrapped dates - all were hits.

I write my Trip Advisor reviews with the eye of a tourist and business traveler. This place is in my hometown ... but I'll say that it would be perfect for a young visitor or business traveler who wants a casually cool place to mingle with the locals. For my generation, on a quiet night or an early evening it would be a great place for a solo dinner.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fabulous food, beer and staff. I had dinner on the terrace (deck?) with a lovely golden retriever named Jasper. I enjoyed my Brown Ale beer, sweet potato fries and salad. highly recommend for a tasty and unpretentious meal.