“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great food great salad with quinoa! Came here on a date and it was absolutely perfect. Atmosphere cocktails and even mac and cheese was on point.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Be careful not to hurt yourself-- they a big and they are tasty. We got the Mother's Ruin punch bowl--and then took a cab back to the hotel (the only knock is that it's not in the greatest part of town) because we were smashed. The food-- from what I recall--tasted great, but I am having trouble recalling specifics.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Couldn't decide where to go for dinner. We talked about this place and finally decided to give it a try based on the reviews. First off, the parking situation can be tricky.There are $12 lots, $5 lots and scattered street parking. We found street parking. Next, they do not take reservations. Got there at 6 pm and were told we had about a 45 minute wait. 20 minutes later, we were seated. So far, so good. Great list of cocktails and wines. The Malbec wine was fantastic. Food was very good. We ordered fried pickles and buttermilk biscuits for appetizers and our entrees were: fried chicken, a burger, a quinoa/lentil burger, and a salad. No complaints. All were very good. It was my husbands birthday and the waitress heard us toasting him. She brought out a birthday dessert for him which was very thoughtful. Funky decor that works, great waitress, great cocktails and terrific food! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'm not a picky drinker at all. It's always hard for me to pick drinks because I love to try new things! I told the bartender to surprise me twice and whatever he made was just amazing! The ingredients are probably ones that you would never imagine using. It was definitely a unique experience and I suggest Craft and Commerce for anyone that loves to try new things...even ones that don't :)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I decided to come here after the recommendation given by the bartender from noble experiment. "You should go there for there great martinis" --I would add there corn dogs and seasoned fries! I went there for lunch around 3:30 (I think its when they switch over from brunch to lunch). The lunch menu is reasonable priced and Martinis were delicious!! I am glad I went here --I walked here, then after walked to a pizza place for a slice (Think I love food??). Make sure to read the hidden quotes surrounding this place, and keep an eye for random pictures :) Enjoy! When you go let me know about their BRUNCH!!