“Home cooking with a hipster twist!”

Maryjane's at the Hard Rock Hotel
Ranked #363 of 5,165 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is like a 50's diner in the middle of SoCal. Fun, happening place. Have some grilled cheese - yum!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

From the homemade chicken noodle soup, to the warned up tortilla chips with guacamole we enjoyed every meal somewhat because of the excellent evening and late night service. Every one of the young men serving was knowledgeable, friendly and service oriented. made our dining a real pleasure and made us want to return. Unfortunately, when we did have one breakfast we found the service ordinary.. We sampled many menu items... burgers were exceptional.... we felt the fries were so so. Take out service was also wonderful... juices, coffee. tea, bagels toasted for you with a variety of spreads offered and fabulous service

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very good breakfast!! We had breakfast included in our hotel stay. If you had to pay out of pocket it is pricy but worth it to try at least once.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had a late breakfast here and the food was really good and the serving sizes quite big. It's a little pricey but it is in an expensive area of San Diego. We ate outside in November and since we're from the Northeast, that was really special for us.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Arrived from the east coast around noon and my room was not ready. Hadn't eaten in almost 8 hours, and came into this place so I could be close when my room was ready. Thought it was a little pricey to charge 14 bucks for an omlette, but it was quite tasty, and the hash browns that came with it totally justified the price. I would have paid for another one if I hadn't drank the whole pot of coffee they had set down in front of me. Staff was friendly and attentive, though they should have been considering the place was practically empty. They were also nice enough to let me find an outlet and charge my phone while I ate.

Would recommend trying for breakfast or lunch, but probably not the best dinner spot with so many other options nearby.