“A good New Years not sure if it was worth 950.00 for 5”

Flagship Cruises & Events
Book In Advance
More Info
$83.52*
and up
San Diego Harbor Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. We specialize in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings and many more special occasions. We also offer whale watching excursions December through April with our partner, Birch Aquarium, and year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay.
Kelowna, Canada
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“A good New Years not sure if it was worth 950.00 for 5”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice boat good seating arrangements and favours however band was situated upstairs and you could not hear them downstairs food that was included with your ticket was ok salad braised beef rib mashed potatoes vegetables and frozen tiramisu appetizers were amazing you had to pay for these but they were the highlight of the cruise.Our hostess was fantastic another plus. It was dark so we couldn't see much but the last 20 minutes was great. No transportation was provided so it took us two hours to get home wasn't worth it. My. Recommendations would've for them to set up paid transportation for there guests ie taxis shuttles this is a family cruise who wants to be downtown sandiego with kids during new years looking for a taxi.

• Korean first
boston, ma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great whale watch”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We took a whale watch at the beginning of the whale watching season and I was a bit fearful that we wouldn't see much of anything but we saw many whales plus dolphins and sea lions. The boat itself was nice, clean and relatively spacious given the big crowd. The tour guides from the Birch Aquarium/Scripps were very knowledgeable and eager to make sure we got to see as much as we could. Highly recommended.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An annoying experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was one of the few things I wanted to do on my trip to San Diego, since I love harbors and ships. But the whole experience was kind of annoying. I was hoping for something chill and laid back, but instead it was me and 300 frantic Asian tourists who never stopped running around and taking pictures. No matter where I went, someone was in my way yapping and snapping their camera. And they weren't even taking pictures of the scenery...just each other on the boat. Thank god I only paid for the one-hour tour of the South Harbor. If I had been trapped there for two hours I would have slit my wrists. By the time it was over I wanted off that boat in a bad way. The tour guide added very little and once you got 15 minutes out, it was all the same stuff. I wish I had just taken the ferry over to Coranado and back. 15 minutes each way for five bucks. I would have had a better experience I'm sure.

Addison, Texas
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great whale sightings”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Whale season just started and we were so fortunate to see countless whales throughout the cruise. Very knowledgeable staff and a large boat made it even better. Only criticism would be the main guide, on the mike, continually referenced the sightings oriented to whichever direction she was standing rather than the boat, which caused a lot of confusion. Calling out 2 whales at 3 o'clock, everyone would immediately search at 3 from the front of the ship, but if she was facing another direction the whales could have been anywhere and you had to try to sort it out from finding her and then figuring it out. That was a big error that was never addressed during the cruise, even though the other staff were commenting amongst themselves about it. Otherwise, it was terrific and I would still recommend them and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Parker, Arizona
“If you don't take a cruise with Flagship you will have missed a big part of San Diego I will be back soon”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

What an evening to remember, the greatest way to see the harbor, a brunch cruise is next and soon, just another good reason to visit San Diego again and soon.