“Time of my life.....”

Aolani Catamaran Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: San Diego's Premier Yacht Charter Catamaran and Family Operated Business available for private charter: Weddings, Corporate Events, Team Building, Bachelor Parties, Reunions, Birthdays, etc. Coast Guard certified for 49 guests.
Ventura, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Time of my life.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Let me start off with this... Stephen, Lindsey and Brenan were awesome. Went on the night cruise last night for a good friends college graduation celebration and had an amazing time. The staff were so friendly and provided help and even a little dancing :) The vessel is amazing better then I anticipated. I actually am thinking of hosting one of my own events on this boat just so I can enjoy myself in the bay again. The party platters of food were great as well. Oh and we got to DJ ourselves. I don't know how much it cost as I was a guest but I'm sure it wasn't too crazy but I can tell you it was well worth it. My friend she had an amazing time and I Most definitely had a great time my self. Look forward to seeing and using this company again real soon. If your in San Diego area and thinking of chartering or hosting an event on a boat for a more intimate affair go see my new friends, Stephen, Lindsey and my Dancing machine buddy Brenan

Visited May 2013
lindsay s, General Manager at Aolani Catamaran Sailing, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
You were a blast and we had so much fun dancing with you! Thanks for coming onboard and choosing to celebrate a graduation with us..we feel honored! Brennan's moves are unbeatable, it's true! Ha ha thank you for such a positive review, we so appreciate that! - Lindsay

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
“The Perfect Wedding Rehersal Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

All involved on the boat, which we had at full capacity, could not have been happier with the experience! There was plenty of room to move around, but it was also a great environment to get both sides of the family/friends to get to know each other. Such a beautiful cruise on such a beautiful boat with exceptional staff!

lindsay s, General Manager at Aolani Catamaran Sailing, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed your time on the catamaran for your sail and we loved having you guys! Congratulations and all the best to you two!
San Diego, California
“Sailing with Aolani”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I worked with Aolani for a business activity, hosting colleagues from around the US visiting San Diego. We had a wonderful time aboard the Aolani. Despite some unusually rainy weather for San Diego, we were still able to sail on the Bay and take in the sights of the Coronado Bridge and downtown Skyline, retreating to the spacious and cozy cabin when raindrops came.

The catamaran is beautiful, clean, impressive and so much fun. It's a really unique experience and a must-do in San Diego. Bruno and his team were great.

Visited March 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Love Love Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have to say that this trip was very relaxing and enjoyable for all. The crew is sweet, helpful, fun to talk to as well as very knowledgeable. The boat is very clean and kept up. The views are spectacular and relaxing. This would be something enjoyable for the family, a group of friends or even as a couple. I will highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Visited August 2012
lindsay s, General Manager at Aolani Catamaran Sailing, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Shelly, we appreciate the response and the recommendation! We loved that you mentioned that the crew is knowledgable .. we try to keep up on the latest facts about our loved San Diego Bay! Hopefully we'll have some new ones for you next time ;) Thanks, again!
San Diego, California
“Great day on the Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had such a great time on the Aolani three years ago, we've decided to make it an annual company event! The crew could not be nicer or more accomdating - they really are the ones that make sailing such a pleasure! I also loved the food and drink set up. It was very easy for our guests to mingle and roam around the boat without feeling trapped (like you do on some other bay excursions). We look forward to this every year. Keep up the good work!!

Visited October 2012
Kelly, thank you for the review, we really appreciate the kind words! We're so glad that you chose us a few years back and are so lucky to have you onboard year after year! We appreciate your loyalty and will look forward to seeing you again next year!! Aloha!