“Eddie was amazing on the north park tour”
Review of Bite San Diego

Bite San Diego
Ranked #5 of 105 Food & Drink in San Diego
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're Bite San Diego, America's Finest City's food tour company. Join us on our adventures inside the restaurants that have impacted San Diego's culinary scene. We will lead you on an exploration of the history, roots and reasons San Diego is becoming a food mecca for locals and world travelers alike.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Took the tour with a group of friends. Eddie did an awesome job keeping the group together. All the stops we went to were perfect. Not only does Eddie know the history of north park, but he lives there to so you get the local point of view. As a north park resident, I was impressed!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have taken all of the Bite SD tours and were happy to see a new tour in Encinitas. Mimi was our tour guide and she was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and just a lovely person. We had about 5 food stops and we also learned a little history about Encinitas. We spent about 25 mins at the Meditation Gardens. The place is beautiful and such a bonus in the tour. I would highly recommend this tour for visitors and locals alike.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We took the Old Town tour with Lee as our guide. Besides the tour being great fun with diverse and tasty stops, Lee was personable, well-spoken and had a vast knowledge of the history of the area. We can't wait to try other 'bite' tours around San Diego!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The North Park tour was interesting, since the neighborhood has changed so dramatically in the past decade or so, much for the better. We visited 6 restaurants. The best was the wine bar/pizza, the worst the sushi place. The places were very diverse :sports barish, coffee, trendy dessert and fish tacos. The Groupon price for the tour was very reasonable, but I would consider the regular price expensive. I would have preferred more information about the history of North Park, but I recognize that this was a food tour, not a historical tour. That is a personal preference. The walking was easy and at a Groupon price, I would like to do the Little Italy or Coronado tour. It was a fun was to spend the afternoon with a friend.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great tour with a very knowledgable guide. Some of the stops where better than others. We stopped at 6 restaurants altogether and I would say that maybe 2 of them where so so, 2 of them where good, and 2 of them where excellent.
If nothing else, I learned about a few new restaurants that I would love to go back to and try their menu.