“Delicious!”

Roy's San Diego Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's San Diego Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 4,749 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Transit: MTS Trolley stop across the street enar the Convention Center & Marriott Hotel & Marina
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Really great food! We had lots of appetizers, drinks and dinner. I wanted to go back every night - I loved their food so much. I thought it was a little pricy, but I was willing to pay. I would go back.

Mandeville, Louisiana
“"Yum!!"”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Marriott and Roy's was right there so we wanted to give it a try. Although a little on the expensive side, the food was delicious. Josh was our server and he did a spectacular job. Service was wonderful. We ordered the butterfish and the blackened ahi tuna entrees per Josh's suggestion. Both were cooked to perfection and the fish was sooo fresh. Before our meal arrived Josh brought us an appetizer at no cost! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Tastefully extraordinary”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were in San Diego last week and were walking the waterfront around dinner time and had dinner at Roy's. It is advertised at Asian Fusion and I have to say that it was one of the best meals that I have had in some time. I had the mixed grill (seafood) and it was extraordinary. The sauces that complimented the three fish entree's were awesome. Great and attentive service with an excellent view of the marina. Would highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
“Food will never be the same again!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We were absolutely spoiled by the taste and quality of what we experienced at Roy's. We had the strawberry salad, lobster California roll, mahi mahi, wagyu roll, scallops, and pineapple upside down cake dessert. This was the most amazing food in all my travels! Do not go to the water front and pass by Roy's.

1 Thank RG4957
Broadbeach, Australia
“Delightful view and scrumptious food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We spied Roy's as we we were walking past the Marriott and we booked as soon as we got back to our hotel. We have eaten at Roy's in Hawaii and Vegas and knew we were in for something special.
There were 8 of us, all in town for business and everybody loved their meals. I highly recommend this restaurant, the Hawaiian / Japanese fusion is a refreshing break from all the heavy unhealthy American food. Fresh, clean & delicious. Great vegan & gluten free menu too, they cater for everybody :)

Visited March 2014