“Hidden Little Wonder, 4 Star Food under $20”
Review of Fig Tree Cafe

Fig Tree Cafe
Ranked #280 of 4,960 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a Spot you want to go to if you like Excellent Food, Large Portions,
Fresh Healthy, Nice Courtyard Patio in Back, or dine inside inclosed eating area.

Great Friendly Service, expect it here !!!
Food Way Above Most Places in Quality.

Great area in San Diego California, Close to San Diego Attractions.

Dog Friendly.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had dinner here our first night in San Diego and we weren't disappointed. We sat on the side patio and it was romantic! Three tables and a fountain set the mood. Our drinks were delivered in mason jars and thee food was cooked perfectly. The menu had a foodie feel with reasonable prices. I had a meat and potato style pizza. Delicious!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Visited this place two times on two different visits to PB and it never disappointed! The food is great and the atmosphere is so nice and relaxing!! Staff is friendly and attentive!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love Fig Tree!! The veggie scramble and windansea omlette are my favorites! My husband always orders the crabcake bennie, which is also pretty amazing. I also reccommend the stuffed french toast, I promise you've never had anything like it. The food is so fresh and well prepared. I have always had a wonderful experience at Fig Tree; such an inviting atmosphere! and!... they just started serving drinks! Mimosas and specialty drinks YUM

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The decor is modern, yet warm and inviting.
It will take yo a few minutes to decide what to eat: too many wonderful choices and someting for EVERY taste
Food temp was right on target...not just my plate by everyone elses.
Signature drink if you dare and like flavos exploding in your mouth (Im not that daring, my husband is): Daddy's Pepper
Price in complete accord with size of plates.