“the most scrumptious brunch, adorable setting”
Review of Fig Tree Cafe

Fig Tree Cafe
Ranked #286 of 4,853 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love Fig Tree!! The veggie scramble and windansea omlette are my favorites! My husband always orders the crabcake bennie, which is also pretty amazing. I also reccommend the stuffed french toast, I promise you've never had anything like it. The food is so fresh and well prepared. I have always had a wonderful experience at Fig Tree; such an inviting atmosphere! and!... they just started serving drinks! Mimosas and specialty drinks YUM

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The decor is modern, yet warm and inviting.
It will take yo a few minutes to decide what to eat: too many wonderful choices and someting for EVERY taste
Food temp was right on target...not just my plate by everyone elses.
Signature drink if you dare and like flavos exploding in your mouth (Im not that daring, my husband is): Daddy's Pepper
Price in complete accord with size of plates.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wow. I LOOOOOVE this place. It's SUPER dog friendly. This place is an outdoor cafe so you can bring your dog so don't be surprised if there are dogs EVERYWHERE. But I love it! The best french toast I ever had! OMG it's soooooooooooooooooo good! I had the caramelized apples french toast and they were to die for! My bf ordered the meatloaf hash and he loved it! All in all, everything was just perfect! Definitely coming back to this place. I just fell in love <3

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I were in SD for some vacation time, happened by the Fig Tree. Both of us had great Panini sandwiches plus Mediterranean salad. Great service. Great Food, A fun and busy place.

1  Thank Evan212
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had the Crab Cakes Benedict with the addition of tomato & avocado. It was one of the best breakfasts I've had in ages. Every element of the dish was very tasty. So rich I could barely eat half. My server was very friendly and helpful. Offered me their wi-fi when he saw I was surfing on my phone. I loved the rustic, outdoor look of the covered porch.