“Yum”

Fig Tree Cafe
Ranked #209 of 4,716 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, MN
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had the Crab Cakes Benedict with the addition of tomato & avocado. It was one of the best breakfasts I've had in ages. Every element of the dish was very tasty. So rich I could barely eat half. My server was very friendly and helpful. Offered me their wi-fi when he saw I was surfing on my phone. I loved the rustic, outdoor look of the covered porch.

• Visited November 2012

San Diego, California
“Special breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have walked by the Fig tree many times and decided to take our daughter and grand daughter for breakfast. Food was outstanding, service exceptional, and over all a great experience. Portions are extremely large, suggest splitting.

• Visited August 2012
Staines
“Great quality, service and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had lunch here and despite arriving 20 mins before closing (3pm) we were not hurried at all. The daily special was a spiced quarterpounder, which was delicious and great value, although a bit too salty, which is the only reason I haven't given it a straight 5.0. Our side salad was excellent and very well presented - sounds like a minor thing, but for me, I often find the side salad is the worst part of the meal in the States - here, there was a really good variety of vegetables and even more important - NO CHEESE!! The cafe was spotlessly clean and elegant in its simplicity. Well worth a visit.

• Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Great food, Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I tried fig tree cafe on a whim one morning and all I can say is WoW! I go at least once a week for breakfast, I highly recommend the stuffed French toast! The staff is very attentive, the atmosphere welcoming and the service top notch!

San Diego, California, United States
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Four of us ate at the Fig Tree last sat. eve. and you know how when everyone puts their first bite of food in their mouth and all you hear is, "um, yum, oh, wow!" That's all you could hear at our table. The food was excellent and the Scott's service was fun, attentive, and overall stellar. We highly recommend you take yourself to the Fig Tree Cafe. Lovely outside dining too. Oh, and great wine, that's important.

• Visited July 2012