“Happy hour is good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Went here for happy hour and got tacos. They were huge and delish! Got the fish and the carnitas. Margaritas were good and pretty good specials.
Only thing is it was really loud in here. Kinda hard to have a conversation.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wow, we happened to eat on Taco Tuesday, where there were "upscale" tacos from $2 - $5 each. They were wonderful, as well as the margaritas. Salsa wasn't hot enough for this Texas girl, but tasty.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Awful, costumer service, everyone was rude, I ll never eat at Las Hadas..

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stopped in looking for good Mexican food that wasn't a chain. The food was fantastic. It happened to be Taco Tuesdays so that’s what we ordered (tacos were $2-6 depending on what kind). The waitress came over and I asked what type of Margarita she recommended. I can’t have a taco without a margarita. She told me about a few of them and said I might like one that had “woman” in the name. It’s a more original version that you can taste the tequila and not all the “other stuff” in it. She was right. It was perfect and I had two.

We started out with nachos. YUMM!! We ate almost all of them because we couldn’t stop eating. I had the carnitas taco and the person I was with had the carne asada and fish tacos. They were awesome!

I would go back again and again, if I lived in San Diego. The only bad thing is that the place is LOUD! There is loud rap type music. So you may end of yelling to the person you’re with, but the food is worth it.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We visited for HappyHour on Tuseday when Tacos all $2 and drinks were reasonable. Great Margaritas! Great Tacos...we tried one of each variety. Really good- the best tacos I have had! We liked it so much that we spent another Happy Hour there a few days later. Great service, the staff were lovely!